Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, over on the Dane Bowers thread, the unedited version… Shame you can’t carry a Snapchat filter and a ring light around with you everywhere you go isn’t it? 💅🏼

AC90044B-AECB-43EA-AC25-6AAA6492A73E.jpeg

FA3054A4-5F96-4E75-92ED-9BBF78D6C4AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so cringey. Always has been. Also pretending that she isn't devastated about the break-up. I'm not buying it.

Reactions: 5
Also pretending that she isn't devastated about the break-up. I'm not buying it.
Probably a bit embarrassed, got back with an ex notorious for being unfaithful and thought she hit the jackpot with him and changed him (until she hadn't) was definitely against everyone's better judgement but she wanted to have her "I told you so" moment

She has seriously low standards in the men she goes for. From Tom Brazier and back to Dane Bower, both duck boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They could never have been doing IVF anyway, most they could have been doing is egg freezing. You can’t fertilise an egg to make an embryo in the UAE without being married (clinic needs your marriage cert). So the IVF craic is bullshit. Most they would have done is a retrieval and freeze.

A468746C-92AA-4D38-B6AA-DF80C8AF2114.jpeg

I know she’s always been like this but does anyone get the impression she’s still trying hard to be noticed by Dane after the breakup?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder what she pulls in each month as earnings?

Never seems to buy property, just rent.. but a guess that's part of the smoke and mirrors of Instagram. Probably couldn't afford to buy what she's living in just now in Hyndland.

Reactions: 8
I reckon she’s been messing with Gary Lucy way before her and Dane split and that’s why she made a quick exit from dubai !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.