Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curly

VIP Member
2k a month to a lot of my friendship group is a pretty decent wage that we wouldn’t grumble at. Must be not bad to earn so much that your able to scoff at others 🙃.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

KindnessWins

It got posted on his thread and it's nothing to write home about it's below average 🍤
Listen, if you think for one second I have the time and energy to search these threads looking a peak of Danes boaby, you’d be absolutely fucking correct.
I have searched aw the threads on here for it and not an ounce of the peen was seen. 😩😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

martineznoze

Guys in summary

Danes cheats and fires blanks
Gary is sweaty but will impregnate anyone
Laura wanted a baby badly and clock was ticking
The end

I would like to say and they all lived happily ever after but I feel there is some shit to come

• Haha
Reactions: 53

SGE32

Her latest story post with all the quotes about how she’s finding the strength to keep going? Really Laura?! She’s acting like a woman who’s been in a stable relationship for years, has finally fallen pregnant and her partner has shockingly left her. She knew exactly what risks she was taking by planning to get pregnant by a man she’d known 5 minutes and is now acting shocked that it hasn’t worked out. I wouldn’t commit to buying a goldfish with someone I’d known that long let alone creating a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She comes across terribly in these insta stories, so catty and bitter and "hard done by". Laura love, you made your bed when you "planned" to get knocked up 5 minutes into a relationship with a washed up has-been soap star who already has a brood of his own. The current predicament is entirely predictable and whatever Gary's done / not done, you could do well with taking accountability for the fact that you didn't know him at all and still decided to have a baby with him.

She's one of these people that will never, ever look at herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
People are so quick to call others narcissists these days, it’s become a bit of a trend it’s so weird. Why can’t you just call someone a prick and be done with it instead of trying to diagnose people with personality disorders 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I actually think it’s out of order for her to say the ivf ‘wasn’t because of her’ when she was with Dane. Definitely not her place to say weather someone will struggle to have kids. No matter what kind of terms you’re on with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Curly

VIP Member
She will 100% be bringing the baby up without him and as much as she does annoy me I think her and baby will be just fine

Reactions: 40

Curly

VIP Member
I’m actually happy for her. She clearly wanted this for a long time. He wouldn’t be my choice for a father however she will be more than capable to provide all that’s needed for a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Using the baby as a weapon already and it’s not even born - changing the name on the baby announcement 3 times already like others have said the baby is 50% Gary’s too! It will always be baby Lucy regardless if she likes it or not she’s coming across so bitter and immature she’s harping on about having a healthy baby and calm pregnancy but what about having a healthy relationship with dad for baby? She’s an absolute psychopath no wonder she’s been single so long with no marriage/baby until now
Why would the baby automatically be baby Lucy anymore than baby Anderson?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

kien

NAIL. ON. HEAD.!

I don’t follow her, but occasionally check in for the lol’s…
I understand the want for a child, but fuck me, couldn’t she have found someone better than a junkie, father of four, divorced, washed up ex soapstar?

It reeks of desperation. I’d love to know what Dane thinks 😆
she doesn’t half love a 90s/early 00s throwback! Lee Ryan, Dane Bowers now Gary Lucy. Think she must be intentionally going after the guys she fancied as a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

GiggyBOO2

I don’t have the slightest interest in her I just seen she announced her pregnancy and decided to take a look at her Insta …. I turned up here because she was head over heels and trying for a baby in June with someone and 8 months later she’s pregnant for a different guy 🙈🙈🙈🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Wow

Mums84

VIP Member
Gary has NO TIME for the shade. He is out there, taking his wellman conception vitamins from Holland and Barrett, getting 8 hours sleep a night, plenty of fluids.
This amuses me way too much.

• Haha

Kaye1976

Could she love herself anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️ and all the free stuff she has been receiving, showing and trying to get you to swipe up the last few months has been vulgar 🤮

Why has society lets these people earn a fortune for having sex on a tv programme 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 33