Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe they couldn’t afford the ivf over there so she’s came back to get money with Celebs Go Dating and sell a few heartbreak stories to the press, then he will come back and they will continue the ivf in the UK 👀
Is ivf more expensive in the uae than in the uk?

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe they have split. I’d say she got offered the show so just faked a split. I bet the press will catch Dane leaving her flat.

Reactions: 5
I looked at Fakhi yesterday and the prices that people were mentioning in reviews are relatively the same as London.

I don’t believe they have split. I’d say she got offered the show so just faked a split. I bet the press will catch Dane leaving her flat.
would they offer it to someone they know is in a relationship? Genuine question I dunno how this tit works.

Reactions: 1
would they offer it to someone they know is in a relationship? Genuine question I dunno how this tit works.
Olivia Attwood did it and she was with Bradley Dack the whole time. None of them go on there to actually meet someone. If they’re lucky they might extend the publicity from it for a bit longer by hooking up with another celeb like Sophie Hermann and Tom Zanetti did.

Reactions: 7
See quote below…thats the correct quote but he said it wrong 😂😂😂 he said someone told me to stay away from people who.,.then he said the quote…from what I understand the quote meaning is getting intoxicated/high from speaking too much and enjoying the attention of it..think it perfectly describes miss laura in fairness 😂😂😂

“Inebriated with the Exuberance of their Own Verbosity”

What did he say? I missed it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
See quote below…thats the correct quote but he said it wrong 😂😂😂 he said someone told me to stay away from people who.,.then he said the quote…from what I understand the quote meaning is getting intoxicated/high from speaking too much and enjoying the attention of it..think it perfectly describes miss laura in fairness 😂😂😂

“Inebriated with the Exuberance of their Own Verbosity”
I like to think he said that in response to her weird repost of wanting to put all men on the moon 😂 Making up my own drama over here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The law has changed... You don't need to be married anymore
You don’t need to be married anymore to live together but they haven’t yet changed the law with regards needing a marriage cert when you give up, several law firms are currently challenging it to get that law also changed as otherwise it doesn’t really make sense and expats who find themselves pregnant are currently still having to leave UAE to give birth.

Reactions: 4
You don’t need to be married anymore to live together but they haven’t yet changed the law with regards needing a marriage cert when you give up, several law firms are currently challenging it to get that law also changed as otherwise it doesn’t really make sense and expats who find themselves pregnant are currently still having to leave UAE to give birth.
I know someone out there who got pregnant and they just got married while she was pregnant over in dubai so there’s no issue. Laura and Dane could’ve done that if they were as serious as they made out

Reactions: 3
I know someone out there who got pregnant and they just got married while she was pregnant over in dubai so there’s no issue. Laura and Dane could’ve done that if they were as serious as they made out
Yeah my cousin was also the same but that’s my point you still can’t actually go into the hospital to give birth and not have a marriage cert with you to show you are married. It makes a joke of their publicised big change of the law that unmarried couples can live together but that’s dubai for you!! Wants to look more liberal and open but deep down won’t change.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.