Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d followed her for ages and quite liked her but had to unfollow because of how much rule breaking she was doing, can’t believe she’s denying it and challenging people to speak to her if they think she broke the rules 😂.

Lost so much respect for this dafty because she clearly does think she’s above it all. Stop bleeping lying Laura and if you want to duck off to Dubai or the beach or get your hair done in lockdown - don’t put it on your Instagram then maybe there’s less chance of you getting called out hun.

Reactions: 10
Why 4 months later are you still sharing your thirst trap bikini pics?Thing is the headline says ‘amid lockdown’ but then says ‘pre-lockdown trip to Dubai’ further down. She was there during lockdown distastefully showing off, it’s not necessarily about what date she travelled. It’s a pretty pointless article tbf just get over it Laura.

Reactions: 7
I get businesses need to do what they can to survive and not all are services open to public which have maybe been detailed as needing to be shut. But why does a hair extensions business allow somebody to get their hair colour done? Use old promo material or show how clip in extensions can be used on lockdown hair to change up the colour.

and if that alone wasn’t frustrating enough they’ve clearly had a indoor wrap party with lots of alcohol and no masks.

people can’t currently have wakes. you can have 5 people at a wedding and a reception is a meal in your own house for 5. even when restrictions change again shortly weddings won’t be allowed alcohol.

why should you Laura and co get to do whatever the duck you want. No doubt she’ll wake up sober up and start spouting the same excuses as she still does about Dubai.

Rest of us here can have 3 households meet outside in the snow next week and we’ll be bloody delighted to see our families.

early morning rant over!

Reactions: 11
I get businesses need to do what they can to survive and not all are services open to public which have maybe been detailed as needing to be shut. But why does a hair extensions business allow somebody to get their hair colour done? Use old promo material or show how clip in extensions can be used on lockdown hair to change up the colour.

and if that alone wasn’t frustrating enough they’ve clearly had a indoor wrap party with lots of alcohol and no masks.

people can’t currently have wakes. you can have 5 people at a wedding and a reception is a meal in your own house for 5. even when restrictions change again shortly weddings won’t be allowed alcohol.

why should you Laura and co get to do whatever the duck you want. No doubt she’ll wake up sober up and start spouting the same excuses as she still does about Dubai.

Rest of us here can have 3 households meet outside in the snow next week and we’ll be bloody delighted to see our families.

early morning rant over!
honestly do people not realise the damage they are doing to their business by carrying on this way ? Messer I have been to a few times but would never line their pockets again , I have unfollowed and ditched quite a few companies people I have used because of their actions 🤯 its bad publicity honestly humans make me sick 🙄

oh and laura getting your done isnt called a shoot !

Reactions: 7

early morning rant over!
Agree. I’m not normally on this thread but saw yesterday’s story and it’s pissed me off. So entitled too- like no mention that she’s lucky or knows this isn’t something others can do. 😡

Reactions: 3
I noticed on her stories today that she’s handed her car back to the dealership... her move back to Dubai is soon....!

Reactions: 5
I’d give it back if I had those seats as well. I know they’re an upgrade option but I hate them 😂

Soz if anyone has them xo

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just admit she’s moving back! It’s so weird.....! Be honest Laura 🤣

Reactions: 2
Looks like her move is imminent
i don’t understand why she isn’t just open about it rather than posts about car going back, last supper, depop having to go etc

given the stick she got before you would think she would just be open about it, be honest about her plans over there and maybe get back some respect from lost followers if she is doing something interesting with a business.

I also thought her story about her dad when the dog was on top of him was unfair. Chilling in his own house she’s moved back into with all her COVID rule breaking risk and she slags him and puts it onto her thousands of followers. Could be called trolling Laura. Different if youve got a small friends only private account taking the mick out your dad and he knows, but thought that was a bit off. My dad would be raging!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.