Laura Anderson from Love Island šŸŒ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving again..she stays in West End Glasgow..rent is crazy for the location she lives in..dunno why she didnā€™t just buy in the first place šŸ§

Weird she says its rented as the building she is in was all brand new and for sale. Recon someone she knew probably bought it and rented to her as none have ever been on the rental maket.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve not watched her stories the past week but last I watched she had moved to Stirling to move in with the parents? Is she still there or has she moved ? I find it so weird she hasnā€™t bought property. Really she would have had money after love island and sheā€™s obviously spent it on rent In london and dubai, when she probably couldā€™ve actually bought a london property. Her life is so vapid

Reactions: 5
Wasn't she with Max Morley from LI S1 at some point? I wouldn't kick him out of bed (although as a tubby late 40 something I suspect I wouldn't be *top* of his list).
Yes, she was. He was viiiiile in Love Island. He made a fool out of Jess his partner, cant remem her surname. He was a real disrespectful type, the type he slags a woman off after sleeping with her. Dirt

• Sick
Give it a rest Laura no one really gives a tit about you. Behave yourself and you wonā€™t end up in the headlines, simple.
I mean it wouldnā€™t be the government who monitors that bc freedom of press. Iā€™m sure there are regulators but honestly would they care enough to fine a newspaper for printing some negative headlines about some irrelevant love island ā€˜starā€™? Probably not

Give it a rest Laura no one really gives a tit about you. Behave yourself and you wonā€™t end up in the headlines, simple.

These bleeping MUPPETS.

No. How about you stop your 'career' of posting filtered, photoshopped pics of yourself every 10 minutes and get in the real world? You can't spend 24/7 on the socials engaging with followers and not expect some criticism/fallout therein. I mean, I know most of you lot are ill educated freeloaders but even so, if you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Reactions: 4
Is she having a laugh?

Laura doll, every job comes with criticism. Yours just happens to be public and that is because you have chosen a public career, no one forced you into it. Should I start a petition so my manager only gives me three pieces of negative feeback?

How about I start a petition so you can only flog shite on Instagram three times in a six month period because that affects my mental health thinking about all the unsuspecting vulnerable people that buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just realised I was holding down on that screenshot so it wasnā€™t obvious it was from her stories. You mostly know what I meant though šŸ¤—

Reactions: 1
If she's worried about false news being published about herself, then why doesn't she sue? The onus is on the journo to prove what they wrote was right, it'd be so easy for her - she doesn't have to prove it was wrong! That's how the law works for the media (I'm a journalist).

ETA: And re: criticism...we all get it in our jobs. Soz.

Iā€™ve not watched her stories the past week but last I watched she had moved to Stirling to move in with the parents? Is she still there or has she moved ? I find it so weird she hasnā€™t bought property. Really she would have had money after love island and sheā€™s obviously spent it on rent In london and dubai, when she probably couldā€™ve actually bought a london property. Her life is so vapid
Sheā€™s not done that as sheā€™s moving back to dubai sheā€™s trying to be all cloak and dagger on her stories last week it t-3 weeks till she sees her mate in dubai and then sheā€™s looking for pet relocation from Manchester for her ā€œfriendā€ good luck to her sheā€™s never settled since leaving dubai

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s not done that as sheā€™s moving back to dubai sheā€™s trying to be all cloak and dagger on her stories last week it t-3 weeks till she sees her mate in dubai and then sheā€™s looking for pet relocation from Manchester for her ā€œfriendā€ good luck to her sheā€™s never settled since leaving dubai

Away back to getting shat on from sheikhs šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚

• Haha
If sheā€™s gonna live in Dubai she would still have done well to buy property in uk either London or Scotland as an investment. Think sheā€™s being ill-advised in money management.

Reactions: 2
Laura taking social distancing seriously again! šŸ¤„ Honestly..Iā€™m so sick of all these bloody airheads! We are still in a lockdown šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
870F4D24-99F8-4508-8869-50FCA12A7645.jpeg

• Angry
She went before lockdown but rushed there when she found out that that we were going into it, which was illegal if I remember correctly?
Thatā€™s right. Travel was only for essential purposes. At the time she said she had to go for work and childcare šŸ¤” yeah cos her sister that permanently lives in Dubai didnt have access to childcare in the actual country šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She went before lockdown but rushed there when she found out that that we were going into it, which was illegal if I remember correctly?
Rather than hold her hands up and say 'ok guys, I realise this was insensitive of me, I shouldn't have gone. I'm sorry' which would have had a better impact she's 'oh no but be kind, don't tell me I'm a bad influencer, waaaa'

Laura, you broke the rules. You didn't have to travel and you did it anyway. You are just suffering the consequences of your actions. You fancied a holiday and thought being an Insta hun was an excuse to go abroad for a while.

It's actually laughable that's she's going on about it. Just bleeping apologise and learn from your mistakes.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.