Laura Anderson from Love Island 🌴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Daily Mail website says she’s dating Dane Bowers 🤮 all I can think about is Jordan and the ‘toe job’. She must be ‘out of her mind’ hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She is the definition of a car crash lifestyle isn’t she. She doesn’t influence me to do anything I tell you. She’s that girl from school that you keep on social media as they keep your news feed interesting with their next crazy life choice but not in a good way 🤣
Yessss I know a few people like this !! They use filters in every story like Laura too 🤣

Reactions: 5
Omg Daily Mail website says she’s dating Dane Bowers 🤮 all I can think about is Jordan and the ‘toe job’. She must be ‘out of her mind’ hahaha

No wonder she's got a vaginal discharge. Bowers is a filthy animal.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
9054C2D0-D34B-4768-B108-DB5001F117C9.png

Would have completely missed that this was an affiliate link had I not swiped past it and clicked on the link in the dark part of the photo. Not that she’s ever followed the rules but that really annoyed me that she’d be so dismissive of doing it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 548420
Would have completely missed that this was an affiliate link had I not swiped past it and clicked on the link in the dark part of the photo. Not that she’s ever followed the rules but that really annoyed me that she’d be so dismissive of doing it
So cheeky on all the posts she done the #aff in the same colour as the background.

Reactions: 2
She’s such a joke trying to prove a point with the #AFF in the same colour, bore off, really can’t stand her these days and used to quite like her. 🙄 also what’s this about vaginal discharge what have I missed? 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s such a joke trying to prove a point with the #AFF in the same colour, bore off, really can’t stand her these days and used to quite like her. 🙄 also what’s this about vaginal discharge what have I missed? 👀🤣
On her Depop reviews someone said the bikini (?) they got from her had VD in it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.