Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t usually judge people using playpens, I think they’re absolutely great and necessary, they give the child a little bit of space to play without being able to get into mischief while their parent/carer is going to the loo/making lunch etc but with Bonnie and Laura I’m not judging it exactly but I’m a bit apprehensive on Bonnie’s behalf because alongside Laura’s other decisions I can easily imagine her just leaving her in there for ages while she does her hair and makeup and films videos for instagram. On the other hand it’s safer than a bath, so every cloud…

Reactions: 13
I am just catching up on Insta.... I am not a parents and quite honestly do not have a maternal bone in my body but my heart aches for Bonnie.... I get babies look at themselves in the mirror but poor Bonnie probably thinks her reflection is her friend.
The for Laura to say shes bought her a doll because she loves people and faces - Take her out then you dumbass, let her see real people, real faces, real interactions not mirrors and plastic people!!
And then the final straw that make me want to cry - the playpen. Yes, I see they have their uses but I foresee Bonnie being it that thing constantly now so Laura doesn't have to police her whereabouts and can keep her home pristine.
The way she said 'its got a little door that I might open but for now I am just leaving her in here'. That sounds like litter training a bleeping puppy!! Not raising a beautiful tiny human :cry::cry::cry:
Couldn't agree more, Laura will be off in other rooms taking photos of herself whilst poor Bonnie is just dumped in that 'CAGE' as Laura called it, or if she's reaaaally lucky Bonnie might be let out now and again to push round an empty plastic bottle with a Camera shoved in her face!.. The doll comment made me want to cry, and the can't go out because of naps is bullcrap. I was 18 yrs old with no family when I had my son but we went all over the place to different groups, it was good for him and me and the so called NAP Laura's so stressed about mine happily had in his Pram on the way back from baby class /soft play because he was happily worn out and then woke up just in time for lunch/bottle etc depending on where we went and at what time, what happened to her Swimming classes?. Laura for the LOVE OF GOD listen to YOURSELF "She likes People and faces!" so WHHHAT do you do hey stick her in a CAGE with a £10 doll for company!!. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have never understood why people freak out about naps and going out. I never went to many groups, but I was out every day, walks, park. I was lucky I had family nearby so could visit them as well. We did painting and playing about, books etc.

Felt sad when she said Bonnie loves faces.

Reactions: 9
1. Does that child ever leave the flat?
2. That is a newborn sized MAM dummy. It is not suitable for Bonnie because it could be a choking hazard because it’s too small. I know this because I’ve had a baby myself recently and had these exact dummies. I also seen a horrible video online of a baby choking in its crib on a dummy which was too small. There’s a reason they have ages on the packets FFS

HOW does she get this stuff so consistently wrong?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Gary also created the child so I'm disgusted at home showing off what a 'great dad' he is at the football with his son.

That producer guy at heart must dislike her 🤣🤣 especially when she starts jumping about like an hole 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does that door bouncer thing scare anyone else? Like I know they’re not recommended and I think we all know Laura ignores all paediatric advice but is it attached securely ?!

Reactions: 6
Does that door bouncer thing scare anyone else? Like I know they’re not recommended and I think we all know Laura ignores all paediatric advice but is it attached securely ?!
It’s not made for swinging and you can see the grip literally coming away from the wall. Terrifying she’s in charge of a little human

Gary also created the child so I'm disgusted at home showing off what a 'great dad' he is at the football with his son.
I agree and quoting 'proud Dad!', I wonder how proud his other kids will be when they're fully old enough to understand they have a Sister out there Daddy didn't
Nice afterthought for Buddy there today ...... 😪🥺
YESSS I agree her brain suddenly thought crap what will the Tattlers say I better pretend to give a tit "Ohhh ANND Buddy! " , she barely remembers she's even got that poor soul these days he'd be better off in a Home where he gets full attention and some proper love again it breaks my heart, poor Bonnie trapped in that flat (or CAGE) and poor Buddy ignored, at least go out for a walk Laura for the love of God, kills 2 birds with one stone then they're both benefiting whattt is wrong with her! 😡
---
Nice afterthought for Buddy there today ...... 😪🥺
Definitely you could see that dopey brain of hers think oh god what will everyone think of me so we suddenly got a errrrr annnnd Buddy! She couldn't give a dam about that poor wee boy anymore it breaks my heart

Last edited:
Reactions: 5