Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a big floor mirror lent against the wall 😬 it may be chained behind though
Not sure she'd have the commen sense to be honest but also would she even be allowed too it's rented after all and Landlords are usually really funny about that kind of thing, ie: drilling into walls etc 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Not sure she'd have the commen sense to be honest but also would she even be allowed too it's rented after all and Landlords are usually really funny about that kind of thing, ie: drilling into walls etc 🤦🏼‍♀️
Even if it was I wouldn’t let a small baby play beneath it she lifted herself up on it

Reactions: 5
It's my cats birthday tomorrow and I've bought him a present all by myself😁 🤣 she ought to try it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who will she invite?! A lot of the guests my little one’s first party were friends we’d made at baby sensory, water babies and Bookbug….but she doesn’t take her to meet any other babies!!!!

Reactions: 14
Who will she invite?! A lot of the guests my little one’s first party were friends we’d made at baby sensory, water babies and Bookbug….but she doesn’t take her to meet any other babies!!!!
Don’t be silly, this party is not about Bonnie 🤪!! It’s purely about what she can grift so she can earn a bit of money by exploiting her child for the gram. It will be filled with all her airhead, fake friends that she goes to the opening of a crisp packet with.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Want to go all out and “keep it neutal”… sounds like Laura’s getting the birthday party of her dreams. Wonder what Bonnie will make of it…

Reactions: 18
Don’t be silly, this party is not about Bonnie 🤪!! It’s purely about what she can grift so she can earn a bit of money by exploiting her child for the gram. It will be filled with all her airhead, fake friends that she goes to the opening of a crisp packet with.
Ohhhhh of course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She deffo reads here anyways- she’s changed up the size of the dummy 👏🏻
Good. It keeps Bonnie safe 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ. On the beg for your kids 1st birthday party 3 months in advance.
Wonder if Gary will show?

Reactions: 12
Gary will show if its covered by ok mag. She’ll need him to as he will be the only guest - who is she going to invite when she doesn’t even meet her friends or sister that have kids? It’s going to be at that bloody gleneagles i bet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I presume just having a little cake and a few family over is not acceptable for a 1 year olds party anymore then? They are going to have no memory of anything so seems pointless and just for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Christ. On the beg for your kids 1st birthday party 3 months in advance.
Wonder if Gary will show?
Her birthday isn’t even until the end of October so it’s actually four, nearly five months away but I suppose she has to get the feelers out for the freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't come for me but i'm actually starting to feel a wee bit sorry for her. i think she seems really lonely and lost.

I'm guessing one of the prices of being a known face, refuse to refer to her as a celebrity, is probably making genuine friends who's lives mirror yours.

We all know when you become a mum your social circle changes. You become closer to the mums of your kids friends. You need people who you can enjoy time with but with your child in tow. She doesn't go anywhere to make these connections. Some of the best friends i've made started as my daughters friends mum and the relationship was built through the kids friendships.

She still wants to be relevant and pursue a life of fame but being a mum isnt going to make that easy!

i think she is probably hesitant to build new mum friends but that's what she needs and what would help her.

look at the likes of helen flanagan when she moved to glasgow with sinclair. She actively made mum pals and loved her life as an influencer mum in glasgow.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Don't come for me but i'm actually starting to feel a wee bit sorry for her. i think she seems really lonely and lost.

I'm guessing one of the prices of being a known face, refuse to refer to her as a celebrity, is probably making genuine friends who's lives mirror yours.

We all know when you become a mum your social circle changes. You become closer to the mums of your kids friends. You need people who you can enjoy time with but with your child in tow. She doesn't go anywhere to make these connections. Some of the best friends i've made started as my daughters friends mum and the relationship was built through the kids friendships.

She still wants to be relevant and pursue a life of fame but being a mum isnt going to make that easy!

i think she is probably hesitant to build new mum friends but that's what she needs and what would help her.

look at the likes of helen flanagan when she moved to glasgow with sinclair. She actively made mum pals and loved her life as an influencer mum in glasgow.
I'm with you to an extent, she does try with Bonnie ie the bubbles. It's sad cause she's excited and wanting to entertain her and be happy. But then she starts cartwheels in the office, and stupid dancing, and begging for gifts and I tap out again. Mum Laura I don't mind. Every other Laura is annoying AF

Reactions: 10
I'm with you to an extent, she does try with Bonnie ie the bubbles. It's sad cause she's excited and wanting to entertain her and be happy. But then she starts cartwheels in the office, and stupid dancing, and begging for gifts and I tap out again. Mum Laura I don't mind. Every other Laura is annoying AF
It comes across as a desperate attempt to be liked. It's like 'look how fun i am!'

i totally agree with what your saying Laura is bleeping annoying! Totally cringe!

It's obvious she could hear her clock ticking and just wanted a baby and turned a blind eye to the red flags cause she wanted to be a mum! i

Reactions: 13
Thanks sooo much for once again reminding us that Bonnie ripped your vag 8 months ago today. She really isn’t wired right is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21