Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to make that mess with the poo and try and eat some, clearly Laura wasn’t in the room with Bonnie for a while. She must just leave her to it a lot of the time, probably so Laura can prance about in front of her mirror wearing stupid headbands.
I thought that the other week when she found her in the corner playing with wires and licking hair dog toys.

Reactions: 5
Where is she living to be able to be doing all that in the corridor, like take her out?! I know you have to stand on your own two feet and accept that being a single parent is lonely and can be boring but if she cant be alone has she not got one friend with kids she can meet with for coffee and soft play or park? Her sister has a baby no? Anyone would think all her family and friends live in dubai

Reactions: 8
Just… go out. Babies nap in a pram. They nap in a car seat. Just want what’s best for her? Take her out for some stimulation. You, Laura, just want peace and quiet during her naps. Which is understandable to an extent but not everyday. Get her outside of those four walls.

Reactions: 15
Don’t really understand the whole “I can’t go out because of her naps and routine?”. Also why has she never taken her to a group with other babies, Bonnie would absolutely love it, not hard Laura!!!

Reactions: 13
Ok so she can't go out and about because of naps/mealtimes but can go to the hairdresser/beautician etc and fly off to Dubai with her 🤔

Reactions: 24
When Bonnie had that thing in her mouth "wait , is this a hazard?!" Well what do you think hen!! Thick as a plank of wood!

Reactions: 12
I find her stories quite worrying. I totally understand being anxious about going out with your baby at first as I was the exact same. However im talking in the first couple of months. But it would do Bonnie and Laura the world of good getting out and about, going to some baby classes and meeting other mums. I think she's being incredibly selfish staying in and saying its to keep Bonnie in her naps etc. Bonnie will nap in the car or the pram. The poor thing needs to get out and be used to being out as it will only get harder the longer Laura puts it off

The part where she is trying to convince us (and herself) that they have fun is also sad. I also understand that taking Bonnie out and her mum going with them is much easier than going out just her and Bonnie. But I had the best times when me and my wee boy went out. Yes it can be stressful if they cry but you get used to it. So why can't Laura just get out there and find things to do. Take her to Kelvingrove, the transport museum and just enjoy the time together

Does she ever just take her for a walk? It’s one of the best ways to get them to nap…

I find her stories quite worrying. I totally understand being anxious about going out with your baby at first as I was the exact same. However im talking in the first couple of months. But it would do Bonnie and Laura the world of good getting out and about, going to some baby classes and meeting other mums. I think she's being incredibly selfish staying in and saying its to keep Bonnie in her naps etc. Bonnie will nap in the car or the pram. The poor thing needs to get out and be used to being out as it will only get harder the longer Laura puts it off

The part where she is trying to convince us (and herself) that they have fun is also sad. I also understand that taking Bonnie out and her mum going with them is much easier than going out just her and Bonnie. But I had the best times when me and my wee boy went out. Yes it can be stressful if they cry but you get used to it. So why can't Laura just get out there and find things to do. Take her to Kelvingrove, the transport museum and just enjoy the time together
Her anxiety seems to be all about the wrong things eg she’s anxious about keeping to Bonnie’s nap schedule (sometimes) but not anxious about leaving her in the bath alone while she films reels or feeding her a three course meal and spinning her around or letting her play with wires.
---
Does she ever just take her for a walk? It’s one of the best ways to get them to nap…
She takes her for a walk when she’s got a hairdressers appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her naps are important because it means she gets her me time back. It’s all about Laura after all, if she naps out of the house then she’s lost that time.

Also with the toy in her mouth, she takes it off her then 2 seconds later it’s back in her mouth 🤦🏼‍♀️ just hold it ffs it’s not exactly hard!

Also did anyone see her story yesterday with Bonnie holding Buddy’s extendable lead - that’s an accident waiting to happen, he could walk infront of the pram and get squished, he bolts and she lets go of the lead!

Reactions: 16
What goes through her head? Bonnie poops and any normal person would be cleaning that up straight away, not filming it for content! She’s absolutely mental.

When Bonnie had that thing in her mouth "wait , is this a hazard?!" Well what do you think hen!! Thick as a plank of wood!
Talking of mouths mine was hanging wiiiide open when I heard her say that, I actually had to play it again to see if I'd heard it right, xthrn she takes it from her, puts it back on the floor and ONCE AGAIN it's back in Bonnie's mouth, that would have frightened me to death but she just carries on waffling to the Camera, I didn't think anything coukd get much worse than the bath seat but eff me she's on a roll! 😡

Reactions: 9
Talking of mouths mine was hanging wiiiide open when I heard her say that, I actually had to play it again to see if I'd heard it right, xthrn she takes it from her, puts it back on the floor and ONCE AGAIN it's back in Bonnie's mouth, that would have frightened me to death but she just carries on waffling to the Camera, I didn't think anything coukd get much worse than the bath seat but eff me she's on a roll! 😡
Exactly you would put it out of reach not back where it was. She really is clueless beyond belief.

Reactions: 6
That poor wee baby needs some stimulation. She should have her at Book Bugs, Baby Sensory etc. When I had my wee boy I had no family or friends in the area we lived and my husband was at work all day so everything was on me but I absolutely thrived on it. Our days would be full whether at home or out. My son was (and still is) my shadow. We would be at book bugs, soft play, baby sensory, walks, shopping trips. Everywhere I went he went. I didn’t have to be spectacular but just being out in the fresh air and seeing lots of different people and places is so good for them. She seems to only sit in that flat with her and do very little. There are so many developmental things you can do at home - Montessori baskets etc but I see no signs of that.
She is so strange in what she chooses to post. Is she purposely trolling us and only showing the bad and not the good perhaps?? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What goes through her head? Bonnie poops and any normal person would be cleaning that up straight away, not filming it for content! She’s absolutely mental.
I’ve always found this so strange. Especially when people video baby / toddler tantrums. Weirdddd

Reactions: 8
That massive mirror that poor wee baby is leaning against is giving me the absolute fear 😨 imagine that fell on her!! 😱😱😱
An accident is going to happen at some point soon- I’ve never seen such stupidity from one person with a baby before.
Laura go out and do something, the poor wee thing is bored shitless. I went out walking every day when my girl was that age. She got a fab sleep in the pram and I got out the house which helped my mental health. Laura must be climbing the walls sitting in all the time. Sorry I forgot she can’t look at herself and make cringe reels if she goes out 🙄
---
That massive mirror that poor wee baby is leaning against is giving me the absolute fear 😨 imagine that fell on her!! 😱😱😱
An accident is going to happen at some point soon- I’ve never seen such stupidity from one person with a baby before.
Laura go out and do something, the poor wee thing is bored shitless. I went out walking every day when my girl was that age. She got a fab sleep in the pram and I got out the house which helped my mental health. Laura must be climbing the walls sitting in all the time. Sorry I forgot she can’t look at herself and make cringe reels if she goes out 🙄
Also that reel of her cartwheeling through her work office- WTF! If I done that at my work I would be asked what the duck I was doing and told to go home!! She is so cringe in everything she does, they must all dislike her at capital 🤣she’s nothing but a show off.

• Haha