Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder whether Buddy had the opportunity for a walk by the Clyde?
He wasn’t in that video so doesn’t look like it. I don’t understand why she can’t take him, even if she doesn’t want to hold the lead (as she has one hand on buggy and other holding the phone 🙄) she can get one of the leads u tie round ur waist so there’s no excuse for it.

Reactions: 6
I would NEVER go for a walk and leave my little dog at home like why is she so mean ? You have a buggy so ya may aswell bring the dog lead put it on the buggy handle so ya don’t even have to spare your other hand for your stupid stories about your VAG like anyone who wants to know 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve never seen anyone share the 9 months in 9 months out shot WITHOUT the baby 🤣🤣🤣 at least Laura fancies herself cause no fucker else does

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She deffo reads here anyways- she’s changed up the size of the dummy 👏🏻
Good. It keeps Bonnie safe 👍🏻
I thought that oh howwww coincidental that her really on the ball Motherly baby brain happened to JUST realise Bonnie's dummy was too small exactly at the same time it's posted on here!. 🤣🙄

Reactions: 16
Don't come for me but i'm actually starting to feel a wee bit sorry for her. i think she seems really lonely and lost.

I'm guessing one of the prices of being a known face, refuse to refer to her as a celebrity, is probably making genuine friends who's lives mirror yours.

We all know when you become a mum your social circle changes. You become closer to the mums of your kids friends. You need people who you can enjoy time with but with your child in tow. She doesn't go anywhere to make these connections. Some of the best friends i've made started as my daughters friends mum and the relationship was built through the kids friendships.

She still wants to be relevant and pursue a life of fame but being a mum isnt going to make that easy!

i think she is probably hesitant to build new mum friends but that's what she needs and what would help her.

look at the likes of helen flanagan when she moved to glasgow with sinclair. She actively made mum pals and loved her life as an influencer mum in glasgow.
This is it I’ve met one of my best friends now from waterbabies and her son and my daughter are 6 months apart and literally love playing together and it’s also good for me as I get to have a chat with someone who understands me as they have a child themselves. I genuinely love our friendship you need people around you that you can bounce off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand why anyone would go out for a walk and not take their dog, it’s just weird, would be different if she was actually walking somewhere, like soft play or swimming pool etc.. but she’s literally just out for a walk. I wouldn’t feel right being out for a walk without my dog

Reactions: 18
I would NEVER go for a walk and leave my little dog at home like why is she so mean ? You have a buggy so ya may aswell bring the dog lead put it on the buggy handle so ya don’t even have to spare your other hand for your stupid stories about your VAG like anyone who wants to know 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
She makes me sooooo angry with that poor dog, imagine being Buddy, treated like a baby all your life, called Angel, cuddled every two minutes of the Day, absolutely doted on then OHHHH all of a suddenly dropped like a hot brick, nevermind him trying to comprehend the "Oooh there you go my Angel, come here Buddy, come here my Angel" (in that ridiculous high pitched squeal🙄) has suddenly been exchanged with NOOOO, STOP IIIIT, BUDDDDY and basically ignored!!!!.. She's done the whole thing wrong from day dot where baby and Buddy are concerned.. If you ask me she used him as a Baby replacement when she couldn't have one and now the real things come along he can pretty much get lost! 😡
---
No! I spotted her out my window while she was filming that and there was no sign of buddy as far as I could see
I so wish she'd give that wee boy up to someone that actually wants to give him a life, she should give him back to Dane!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I’ve never seen anyone share the 9 months in 9 months out shot WITHOUT the baby 🤣🤣🤣 at least Laura fancies herself cause no fucker else does
Haha that’s so true. It’s normally pregnant and the babe

Why’s she been wearing cosy tracksuits and puffer jackets when it’s been absolutely roasting hot? Surely she’s been sweating on those few walks she’s done.

Why’s she been wearing cosy tracksuits and puffer jackets when it’s been absolutely roasting hot? Surely she’s been sweating on those few walks she’s done.
To be fair in Scotland one sec you are correct it’s warm and summer the next it’s windy rainy and freezing…..

What is that latest post 🤣🤣 why has she dressed Bonnie like Wednesday Adams 🙈 and don’t get me started on Laura’s push up bra, I’m embarrassed for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10