Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her oversharing of that poor child is sickening to see.She is such a pathetic cow and why would you even film that to show strangers online.Keeps showing Bonnie in the bath is nothing private with this fame hungry stupid witch.So she had a poo no big deal and why is it in the sink.I honestly don’t know why she had a child and just uses her as a reason to film content 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I don’t think she seems to realise that this sort of stuff will affect Bonnie when she is older. Kids are mean and one day she will have to go to school and be around kids whose parents know all of this personal stuff about her. There’s a reason you don’t share personal stuff about your kids online, especially when you’re a public figure.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she left Bonnie in the bath unattended. Like, I’m actually shocked. I knew she was shoddy but that’s another level. There are SO many stories about there of babies drowning - using those chairs - and it only takes a second. I’d google them but it horrifies me so much that it triggers intrusive thoughts but they are there for you to read.

Reactions: 20
Also to make that mess with the poo and try and eat some, clearly Laura wasn’t in the room with Bonnie for a while. She must just leave her to it a lot of the time, probably so Laura can prance about in front of her mirror wearing stupid headbands.

Reactions: 27
Also to make that mess with the poo and try and eat some, clearly Laura wasn’t in the room with Bonnie for a while. She must just leave her to it a lot of the time, probably so Laura can prance about in front of her mirror wearing stupid headbands.
Exactly this -where was she?
This is possibly one of the worst posts I’ve seen-why would you share that with people? She deserves all the backlash she’s ( hopefully) going to get. That poor child.

Reactions: 22
I might be a bit sensitive to this but my neighbours daughter drowned in the bath, so it makes me shudder that she left her to film a reel.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
There's gonna be a lot of troubled teens in years to come after being shown all over social media from they were born....thank god I grew up in the 70s/80s when the Internet wasn't about.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I might be a bit sensitive to this but my neighbours daughter drowned in the bath, so it makes me shudder that she left her to film a reel.
I also know a family that lost a baby. Child was left unattended in a bath seat. 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t care that she showed baby poo on her story, but not only did she turn her back on her baby in the bath she left the bleeping room?! Is there a way to report to some sort of authorities as it’s so dangerous. If I need to look away from my baby in the bath, say to grab something, I hold her arm and THEN face away from her.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much Laura is alone as in the video she’s shared today it looks like the both look to someone so is there and she just doesn’t let on as she wants to make out she’s doing it alone. Let’s hope so and someone was in bathroom with Bonnie!

Reactions: 7
Those bath seats are full of warnings about don’t leave unattended. She’s an odd woman
---
I also don’t understand the pre bedtime game - you’re meant to be quiet and calm pre bedtime not playing fall asleep/wake up!

Reactions: 13
Gary sounds like he has been on the razzle in his latest story. Or gargling on acid.

Reactions: 5
Gary sounds like he has been on the razzle in his latest story. Or gargling on acid.
He should be concentrating on his child who has a halfwit for a mother before something terrible happens! I don’t have children and I know you don’t even look away to get stuff off a shelf when they’re in the bath, you put everything within reach, never mind leave the room! There are children who would know better than that!

Reactions: 7
How long was Bonnie on her own for that she managed to get her hands on her nappy contents and make such a mess?! Something is very off.
I've seen kids of like 2 making a mess in their cot when left alone but Bonnie is tiny and it was in the living area.

Reactions: 14
How long was Bonnie on her own for that she managed to get her hands on her nappy contents and make such a mess?! Something is very off.
I've seen kids of like 2 making a mess in their cot when left alone but Bonnie is tiny and it was in the living area.
Well after she'd been left in the hallway sleeping, she wheeled herself in to change her own nappy before she got the roast dinner on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she basically has came on her stories to be for a new buggy, a travel cot, new toys, an holiday to Marbella and a home soft play 🤦‍♀️ She is utterly shameless.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15