Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why the duck is she shaking that baby about when she is trying to eat a cheese sandwich!?!

Also pretty sure that is not a safe place for Bonnie to be actually eating a sandwich!?! šŸ„“
Right?! Is that not a choking risk???

Reactions: 5
Every time the poor kid goes for a bite she shoogles her about šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s the fact she has to ask someone else ā€œdoes she like it?ā€ Perhaps if you put her down, turned the camera off and sit with her at a picnic bench you would see for yourself.

Reactions: 4
Do people actually message her and ask why Bonnie doesnā€™t see her dad? If they do, that is ridiculously rude and none of anyoneā€™s business, or is she just saying that so she could make a post about it?

Reactions: 11
Do people actually message her and ask why Bonnie doesnā€™t see her dad? If they do, that is ridiculously rude and none of anyoneā€™s business, or is she just saying that so she could make a post about it?
Bit of both I guess! She could ignore them if they do message.

Reactions: 2
Probably a very small few, the rest know they're twats or couldn't care less. My guess is she's trying to up engagement to get column inches and be in the piblic eye again so she's able to get birthday freebies

Reactions: 8
I would just never dream of messaging a stranger online and ask them why their kid doesnā€™t see their dad. They might put their life online, but what they donā€™t put online is nobodies business lol

Reactions: 7
Whereā€™s she going to dig up the kids to enjoy the giant inflatables and ball pit shes trying to get for free? Sheā€™s never with any other mums and kids
Iā€™m betting the ā€˜partyā€™ is just going to be like a photo shoot. She will get her hair and makeup done, tarty dress, balloon arch to compliment her look, same with a cake, a photographerā€¦ and maybe her mum to film some ā€˜candidā€™ shots of her smiling at Bonnie or chucking her around. Thatā€™ll take all of an hour, then the rest of the day she will be on her phone editing the montage for insta while Bonnie is shoved in her play pen. The end.

Reactions: 19
This is the first time I have ever read something on Insta & raced to tattle for the comments like my arse was on fire šŸƒā€ā™€ļøšŸ”„

My 2 girls donā€™t see their other parent. People obviously are aware of what type of people we are. Me šŸ˜‡ Him šŸ‘æ

Iā€™ve felt like ā€œsetting the record straightā€ plenty of times in the past but itā€™s not on airing the kidsā€™ dirty laundry for them. No one needs to know the nuts and bolts apart from those directly involved.

Poor bloody kid šŸ„¹
---
What in the name of photoshop is going on in this pic?
That bit of smudge above the wee oneā€™s head is like what I seen when I first took magic mushrooms and started tripping in my maths class.
You can just see there is ā€œsomethingā€ amiss šŸ¤£
---

If she was cake she would actually eat herself.
Sheā€™s so bleeping arrogant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What in gods earth is the latest post/reel. How and why does she have Bonnie up so bloody high? Poor soul looks confused as hell

Reactions: 6
That poor bairn just looks permanently baffled.

Itā€™s as if Laura is trying to irritate us.
Prancing about in heeled boots with her baby on her shoulders.

The only way she could possibly become more of a clichĆ© would be if she could adopt the ā€œmedical momā€ label.

Letā€™s hope itā€™s not her causing damage and putting the poor wee thing in a hospital bed.

Reactions: 1
Why is she singing happy birthday for 10 months? Her birth-day is in September, so thatā€™s why u celebrate on that same day every year, how thick can u get? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Bonnieā€™s 1st birthday will be ALL about Laura and not Bonnie. Also that latest reel is deranged. Stop exploiting your poor daughter Laura!

Reactions: 3
Bonnieā€™s 1st birthday will be ALL about Laura and not Bonnie. Also that latest reel is deranged. Stop exploiting your poor daughter Laura!
To be fair a first birthday party is mainly about the adults - the baby is happy with a cardboard box! However she will take it to extremes!

Reactions: 2