Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sick and tired of her constantly flashing her tits and bits, bleeping loves herself. Look how slim I am everyone, that may be true but I think she’s an absolute fruit loop!

Reactions: 10
I am just catching up on Insta.... I am not a parents and quite honestly do not have a maternal bone in my body but my heart aches for Bonnie.... I get babies look at themselves in the mirror but poor Bonnie probably thinks her reflection is her friend.
The for Laura to say shes bought her a doll because she loves people and faces - Take her out then you dumbass, let her see real people, real faces, real interactions not mirrors and plastic people!!
And then the final straw that make me want to cry - the playpen. Yes, I see they have their uses but I foresee Bonnie being it that thing constantly now so Laura doesn't have to police her whereabouts and can keep her home pristine.
The way she said 'its got a little door that I might open but for now I am just leaving her in here'. That sounds like litter training a bleeping puppy!! Not raising a beautiful tiny human :cry::cry::cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The child with her hands up against a mirror that’s not even hung. If that falls on her she’s stone dead 🙈 she’s pure thick and she recording it then 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she called the playpen a cage! So she’s happy to say she keeps her baby in a cage???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she called the playpen a cage! So she’s happy to say she keeps her baby in a cage???
And how she put CAGE in capitals to emphasise that she wants her to stay put. She really bugs me! To be honest I had a baby in a flat and it was great as they could learn to roam a little but the danger of stairs etc wasn’t an issue. She needs to just baby proof. Not baby jail!!

Reactions: 13
That mirror 😬 just thinking to myself, she’s got that “job” as she needs the money and thought getting up for it would be a walk in the park, but could it be she is so fucked after that she has even less desire/energy than before to actually do anything with Bonnie?! I still cant fathom how she doesn’t pop out with her sister or a friend

Reactions: 9
Honestly think an NSPCC referral is warranted at this stage before poor Bonnie gets seriously hurt 😢

Reactions: 5
Bonnie being caged is similar to Gemma Atkinsons son, he's either in a playpen or his highchair.

Reactions: 9
Bit of a weird place to put the playpen, not exactly easy for Buddy to get to his bed is it?

Reactions: 7
Surely her mum goes to her flat and sees all these things that are unsafe or is she as thick as her. The mirror is a major hazard 😖

It’s all the wires around too that frighten me and the amount of stuff in her cot is dangerous. Bonnie won’t last five minutes in that CAGE, not when she can see her mum and Buddy moving around.

People are saying it's baby jail, well hun you called it a CAGE. But then I suppose it gives you some "peace" for a bit. You're bleeping useless !

Reactions: 8