Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes my heart sore. My baby isnā€™t much older than Bonnie and Iā€™d be so sad if she felt that rejected. šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope she applied plenty talc on before squeezing into that jobby inspired sausage skin.
All that dancing & posing.
It probably needed cut off & would have walked itself to the laundry.
Like someoneā€™s got a sausage skin & just not put enough contents in.
A scrawny jobby coloured sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's like an awkward Aunt who wants to see the baby but doesn't know what to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is this utter ridiculous fascination she has for prancing from A to B while someone follows behind filming her?! It's not cute Laura, stop it.
Imagine being the twit having to do the filming, how embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
Those filters and Facetune edits are working overtime! Sheā€™s cringe AF and loves herself wayyyyy too much!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone yet know the setup with Bonnie? Does she take her into work with her? I know there was one story with her there.....
With Laura being awau this past weekend too she's hardly with her at all....

Reactions: 3
ā€œWaking up Scotlandā€ is a bit of a stretch isnā€™t it? I donā€™t know anyone that listens to her show, any shops and stuff that play the radio in the morning itā€™s always Clyde. Any clips I have been subjected to sound boring AF!!

Reactions: 7
Lauraā€™s comment on the Jack Fowler nut allergy post šŸ˜µ sheā€™s referring to the air steward who served him a curry with nuts in it.

Also, she made an assumption that it was a female air steward when he does not mention gender in the post.

What a sensitive, caring post to your friend!!! She misses the mark everytime!

IMG_6955.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Lauraā€™s comment on the Jack Fowler nut allergy post šŸ˜µ sheā€™s referring to the air steward who served him a curry with nuts in it.

Also, she made an assumption that it was a female air steward when he does not mention gender in the post.

View attachment 3001231
It was Wayne Linekars response of 'that's nuts' that got me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 3001231
The air hostess should be fired, him, her or bleeping it, anaphylaxis whilst on a plane kills, my mind is blown by the ignorance of people around this

No ignorance intended and no need for you to swear āœŒā€¦itā€™s the SECOND time itā€™s happened to him according to article below, itā€™s pretty much word for word the exact SAME storyā€¦anyway, back to Lauraā€¦

The air hostess should be fired, him, her or bleeping it, anaphylaxis whilst on a plane kills, my mind is blown by the ignorance of people around this
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No ignorance intended and no need for you to swear āœŒā€¦itā€™s the SECOND time itā€™s happened to him according to article below, itā€™s pretty much word for word the exact SAME storyā€¦anyway, back to Lauraā€¦

[/QUOTE]

Anaphylactic shock isnā€™t a once in a lifetime thing. Thats why people carry epi pens.
I also will swear, donā€™t try and moderate the thread

• Haha
Iā€™m surprised he keeps flying with Emirates if theyā€™re so lax on allergies especially ones that can result in anaphylactic shock or even death. One incidence and Iā€™d never use them again

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m surprised he keeps flying with Emirates if theyā€™re so lax on allergies especially ones that can result in anaphylactic shock or even death. One incidence and Iā€™d never use them again
The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?

Reactions: 4
Ah I thought she was saying sheā€™s trying to get her to nap before they went not the way there. Still I hope she has a dog walker or something for Buddy so he at least gets out everyday.

Reactions: 5
Aww feel sad for Bonnie, sheā€™s just being a normal baby and Laura captions the story ā€˜sheā€™s lost itā€™ šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 11