Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?
The first time was Qatar airways
---
Back to Laura, why is she always out for walks without Buddy does he ever get out!?
Feel so sorry for that poor dog
---
Feel so sorry for that poor dog
Laura used that poor dog as a pretend baby till she got the real thing now she couldn't give two craps, god knows what his little head thinks these days😔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Filming in a changing room. Nice one Laura. Hope the person that walked by the mirror in their towel doesn’t mind that.

I’m not a prude but a one piece is the only swimming attire you should be wearing at a public pool in Scotland! Regardless of your body type. Bikini bottoms are for abroad and sunbathing. Not taking your baby to the pool! She is such an attention seeker it’s u real.

Reactions: 14
Least she’s got bonnie chucked in the corridor there while she’s filming 🤣 id be so pissed off if i were her neighbor
IMG_2157.jpeg

• Haha
Nothing WORSE than dickheads who do this. David Lloyd, have a word ffs
Actually heard her in the changing rooms before I seen her today. Swift turn to find a locker away from her 😂
David Lloyd never really care, people take photos in the pool and everything and nothings ever done about it 🫠

• Wow
  • Sad
I see she’s angling for Mother of the Year for spending 4 days doing what she should have been doing all this time anyway. It’s actually quite sad the thought of her setting up a tripod to take “candid”pictures of her and her child.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe Gary would just stop seeing Bonnie and not pay maintenance without a very good reason. He has four other children he sees. I imagine Laura to be difficult. There’s always two sides!

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe Gary would just stop seeing Bonnie and not pay maintenance without a very good reason. He has four other children he sees. I imagine Laura to be difficult. There’s always two sides!
From what I have heard, that isn’t all it seems on the surface either. I have heard that Gary only has his other children as much as he does so that he only pays £3 maintenance every month. X

• Wow
Reactions: 16
From what I have heard, that isn’t all it seems on the surface either. I have heard that Gary only has his other children as much as he does so that he only pays £3 maintenance every month. X
I'd believe this too, I'm not saying I'd imagine Laura being the easiest of people to deal with at all but you don't give off the persona of doting Daddy with a few of your kids then totally blank another, no matter who the Mother is that child's still HIS!. I remember a post by Laura saying she's been in touch with child support and as he was classed as 'in between jobs', got nothing steady blah blah she was offered £7.00 a month which she never even got sent, he's a disgrace, utter knob, god knows how she touched him in the first place with all that sweating he does,, probably had to put up an umbrella half way through the do! 🤢🤮.. He'd rather spend his money on Coke and Booze.

• Wow
Reactions: 13