Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd believe this too, I'm not saying I'd imagine Laura being the easiest of people to deal with at all but you don't give off the persona of doting Daddy with a few of your kids then totally blank another, no matter who the Mother is that child's still HIS!. I remember a post by Laura saying she's been in touch with child support and as he was classed as 'in between jobs', got nothing steady blah blah she was offered £7.00 a month which she never even got sent, he's a disgrace, utter knob, god knows how she touched him in the first place with all that sweating he does,, probably had to put up an umbrella half way through the do! 🤢🤮.. He'd rather spend his money on Coke and Booze.
Yep I reckon he's a tit head dad. Let's face it, Laura would be leaving Bonnie with him a lot more if she could, she has a very busy social calendar afterall!

Reactions: 7
He’ll know every trick to make sure maintenance is a completely neglible amount. It’s so easy to do when you are “self-employed” slash no job grifter.

Reactions: 11
Laura’s far from a victim in all this. She got what she wanted - a baby. She was never going for a settled and stable family unit. She admitted planning a baby with someone she hardly knew and already had kids living elsewhere in the country. Gary is clearly not good enough as a dad and shouldn’t have fathered another child if it wasn’t going to be something he would be involved with, but Laura hasn’t found herself in this situation through no fault of her own - she made it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she all of a sudden so bleeping unlikeable? My perimenopause ass finds her so annoying lately, she grinds my gears. Has she gotten worse, or am I morphing into a crabbit old cow?!

She’s like a punchable Carol Smillie.
She just hasn’t got a personality 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am mortified as a Scot that Loz appears to be the best we can do producing influencers 😳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
---
Couple of creeps!

Gary Lucy is icky enough but Wayne Linekar gives me the actual heebie jeebies 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a bizarre ad, looked at Western Australia Police Force FB page and it's legitimate!!!!!

Wonder what he got paid for this?!
I know right! I just dont know how out of all the unknown actors they would find and pick him! Surely you choose someone who is used to doing extra work to make it seem more believable

Reactions: 4
Ugh! The 2 of them are walking icks. They are actually so suited, the cringiest couple who will punt anything for a few quid - rugs, game apps, bowling FFS!! I honestly could not cope with that life of not really having a regular income and just taking money from whoever will throw something in my direction. How long is that sustainable??

Reactions: 9
Wtf have I just watched?! 🫣
What one 🤣?! The cringy, embarrassment level 100 lip synced reels? The fashion show reels of her horrific clothing? Or her attending yet another opening of a crisp packet, I mean Bowling alley in Dundee?! Gosh the influencer life makes me so jealous 🤣

Reactions: 4
The way Laura dances gives me the ick .... also imagine Bonnie getting in the way of her social life. How selfish can she be......

Reactions: 7