Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was by herself at the concert. I can’t uncurl my toes. Cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big weekend for Laura. Not walking her dog, dancing like a total attention seeking tit at a concert and chucking her kid around in a basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who goes to a concert and spends all night taking videos of themselves? She’s self obsessed! 🙄🙄🙄 Even going to dance on the balcony to get grabbed by security during that last clip…cringey AF!
I was looking at all the other people in the audience who were ALL facing the Stage and singing a long bar the ODD face that looked in her direction thinking WHATTT AN ABSOLUTE twit, I was actually cringing for HER and don't even start me on that Outfit!! 🤣
---
It must of taken her hours to get ready!
---
No Buddy on her walk again, wtaf?!
She's a selfish cow to poor Buddy!

Last edited:
She screams 'attention seeker'. She's dying to be spotted and have folk ask for a picture etc "omg it's Laura from Love Island", cause let's face it, that's all she'll ever be. And as we're umpteen seasons down the road even that title is irrelevant.

• Heart
She screams 'attention seeker'. She's dying to be spotted and have folk ask for a picture etc "omg it's Laura from Love Island", cause let's face it, that's all she'll ever be. And as we're umpteen seasons down the road even that title is irrelevant.
Aye once you're out love island nobody cares, I live local to another person who was on there and nobody gives a tit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Although she is a very attractive women I just find her to be such an ugly person on the inside. She’s self obsessed, the constant flaunting off her figure to everyone just screams massive attention seeker. Nothing wrong with going out and having a good time but getting ya mate to film you is desperado. What the hell was she doing dancing alone where all the security was, god they looked seriously pissed off and she obviously shouldn’t have been there as she well knows! Bonnie is gonna be scrutinised on her appearance for the rest of her life unfortunately. No wonder Laura was on the shelf mid thirties and got knocked up by a z lister.

Reactions: 8
Although she is a very attractive women I just find her to be such an ugly person on the inside. She’s self obsessed, the constant flaunting off her figure to everyone just screams massive attention seeker. Nothing wrong with going out and having a good time but getting ya mate to film you is desperado. What the hell was she doing dancing alone where all the security was, god they looked seriously pissed off and she obviously shouldn’t have been there as she well knows! Bonnie is gonna be scrutinised on her appearance for the rest of her life unfortunately. No wonder Laura was on the shelf mid thirties and got knocked up by a z lister.
If you strip her back take the filters off, make up, cosmetic treatments fillers etc, hair extensions she’s just a plain looking woman really who needs too work on her inside/ personality!

• Heart
Her latest post…im not familiar with this arena but posing outside the capital “star suite” yet on the normal seats?!

Reactions: 6
Her latest post…im not familiar with this arena but posing outside the capital “star suite” yet on the normal seats?!
It's not as VIP as shes trying to make it look. Its just a bar and they close the curtains during the acts. I've been in a few times and I am not even remotely a big deal

ETA - you can get in if you or someone you know works for certain companies not just capital so not everyone can get in if that makes sense

It's not as VIP as shes trying to make it look. Its just a bar and they close the curtains during the acts. I've been in a few times and I am not even remotely a big deal

ETA - you can get in if you or someone you know works for certain companies not just capital so not everyone can get in if that makes sense
Ah ok got you! Thought it was a suite/box type thing and she could only get pics outside 😂

Reactions: 3