Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s a first birthday the kid won’t have a clue what’s going on so a few snacks with family and a little cake should suffice… oh silly me it’s not for the kid at all is it, it’s for Laura 😂

Reactions: 21
I mean surely she doesn’t have enough people on the guest list for a massive party needing caterers and decorators?! She’s certainly won’t be inviting new mum friends from book bugs or baby sensory will she? Is she planning a big shindig with balloon arches and personalised cookies for her and her mum?? I wouldn’t be surprised if her and Gary concoct some kind of faux reconciliation so they get the OK magazine pay cheque! Pair of scroungers.

Reactions: 10
Not planning-just begging.
Christ! What a way to live.

At this point, it’s not really about getting stuff without paying-it’s the fact that they think they’re so important that they actually can get stuff without paying.
It’s got to the point where it’s actually an achievement for them to get free stuff.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Businesses surely don't get that much footfall from a z-list grifter tagging them in an instagram post.
It puts me off these companies when I see it, and if anything, it makes me not want to use them.
Also, take the whole fiasco with Joshua Ritchie and the birthday set-up. He was to only pay for petrol around £200. A set-up like that could cost 3x/4x that amount. Which normal brained person has that amount of money these days for a few balloons and signs? It has to be doing more harm than good.

Reactions: 8
I would have thought that the tide has turned somewhat on businesses offering a full suite of party catering and decoration just for some insta tags, especially for has-beens/never-beens like Laura. It surely isn’t going to bring in the business like it might have done years ago.

Reactions: 6
The way Laura dances gives me the ick .... also imagine Bonnie getting in the way of her social life. How selfish can she be......
Me too, sooo annoying!. what is with this endless dancing into every room these days, she's like a kid that's just come down on Christmas morning!

• Haha
I’d actually have a bit more respect for her if she had a normal birthday for Bonnie. Went to Tesco/asda/Lidl whereas and got a cake or baked one and some blow up balloons and a banner. A one year old does not need a crazy do, it’s hugely wasteful.

Reactions: 18
My baby is one on Saturday and I've still no plan hahaha. It's likely to include a blanket in the garden and some Aldi fizz and scones with a few friends. All we bloody need... friends, food and fizz 🩷 Laura is an idiot!

Reactions: 14
The best 1st birthday she could give Bonnie is with her immediate family. Cake, Food and Family NO CAMERA, NO STORIES! NO begging for tit!

Take the bleeping camera out her face, get the wee girl off instagram!

Reactions: 17
Where’s she going to dig up the kids to enjoy the giant inflatables and ball pit shes trying to get for free? She’s never with any other mums and kids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn’t put her hand in her pocket once when preparing for Bonnies arrival so of course she’s going to keep on grifting every year for birthdays.

why the duck is she shaking that baby about when she is trying to eat a cheese sandwich!?!

Also pretty sure that is not a safe place for Bonnie to be actually eating a sandwich!?! 🥴

Reactions: 7