Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes to a concert and spends all night taking videos of themselves? She’s self obsessed! 🙄🙄🙄 Even going to dance on the balcony to get grabbed by security during that last clip…cringey AF!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who goes to a concert and spends all night taking videos of themselves? She’s self obsessed! 🙄🙄🙄 Even going to dance on the balcony to get grabbed by security during that last clip…cringey AF!
So cringe. Love that the steward was obviously about to tell her to go back to her seat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So cringe. Love that the steward was obviously about to tell her to go back to her seat 😂
Oh Christ, the poor cow does realise it’s a Girls Aloud concert not a Laura Anderson concert, doesn’t she?!? It sucks to be Laura’s mate if you just have to film her walking down staircases and dancing on balcony’s at a concert 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was embarrassed for her… her arse looked awful in those trousers, she wasn’t even watching Girls Aloud, too busy getting her pal to film her looking like an idiot.
her pal is an idiot aswell, if I was at a concert I would be watching the concert not filming my attention seeking friend

Reactions: 21
My fave is when she tried to film her pal who didnt want in on the video so she proceeded to look like a sad twit on her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck did I just watch 😳 how embarrassing.

She really thinks she is something doesn't she, walking down to the walkway and dancing as if she's some mega famous celebrity and rules don't apply to her. Saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the warden at the end probably telling her she can't dance in the walkway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wtf. She is beyond cringe and I’ve never known someone to love themselves this much. It’s like she wants to be followed by a film crew, paps etc but isn’t relevant enough so she gets her rent-a-mate to do it and then posts it herself online. It’s not quite the same thing! Stay in your seat and watch the people on the stage who have been paid perform you eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You could see the people in the row behind on the first video were like wtf. I imagine she got side-eyed a lot.

Why is she obsessed with chucking Bonnie all round the place? She’s unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Putting your baby in a basket and chucking her around the room ?! Oh great new game Laura hen! She is not right in the head I'm sorry!

• Wow
Who goes to Girls Aloud and thinks… tonight’s the night I finally get to wear my jobby coloured spandex suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The swinging in the laundry bag thing was a bit scary. I mean I did put mine in the plastic laundry basket and pull them around, but they were on the ground and I could grab them if I needed to.

It must of taken her hours to get ready!
---
No Buddy on her walk again, wtaf?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Missed the whole concert cos she’s too busy videoing herself and getting others to video her arse walking…

I am cringing for her life 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A flat arse at that!

Thought I’d see what dad of the year was up to, reminiscing about rubbing shoulders with a listers 😂😂😂

IMG_2101.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick