Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he wedged his car between a pillar and the bank on the motorway.
What would be the connection though? Sorry if I’m being dumb! Where was the crash? None of the reports seems to say although assume it was around Glasgow since he ended up in the QE I think?

Reactions: 4
What would be the connection though? Sorry if I’m being dumb! Where was the crash? None of the reports seems to say although assume it was around Glasgow since he ended up in the QE I think?
I don't know where it was, sorry. I just wonder how you manage a single vehicle accident where your car ends up where his did. Speeding? Not driving carefully? Over the limit? My thoughts are that she's been put off by something like that. However she was with him in the days afterwards so I could be complete wrong. Maybe the accident was caused by someone else's poor driving and he just had to move out of the way.

Reactions: 7
I live in Glasgow and never heard a thing about a crash...

She's not even from Glasgow she should duck of back to Stirling where she's from

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He crashed on a road I drive daily and was taken to the Glasgow Royal. It’s a part of the motorway that has accidents a lot. Id put money on him driving too fast and losing control. Not necessarily speeding tho, just unfamiliar with the road.
Going by the state of the car he’s a very lucky guy.

Reactions: 17
He crashed on a road I drive daily and was taken to the Glasgow Royal. It’s a part of the motorway that has accidents a lot. Id put money on him driving too fast and losing control. Not necessarily speeding tho, just unfamiliar with the road.
All the motorways slowed down to 40 or 50 I believe ...he was probably speeding

Reactions: 4
All the motorways slowed down to 40 or 50 I believe ...he was probably speeding
It goes between 70 & 50 depending on which part you’re on. But yeah he probably was. Wouldn’t put it past him to be farting about on his phone either.

Although I’m not sure that would have anything to do with them breaking up. More likely she was too demanding.

Reactions: 5
It seemed as if when he crashed the car she was all sweetness and light. Then things went awry when he went back down south. So who knows. But it was a hell of a smash for one vehicle

Reactions: 7
It seemed as if when he crashed the car she was all sweetness and light. Then things went awry when he went back down south. So who knows. But it was a hell of a smash for one vehicle
Can imagine her kicking up a fuss with him going back down south to his family and not staying and worshiping her.

Reactions: 5
What bit? The expressway?

I used to like Laura and her content, then she became a desperate beg and getting pregnant by a stranger then making everything about her just puts me off her tbh.
---
New to this thread. I watched love island when Laura was in it but I’ve never followed her or paid attention to what she’s up to. But I just saw she’s pregnant with Gary Lucy, didn’t even know they were together and now I see they’re not… do we know what happened there?
Yeh they were together for a nano second and had sex

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes in her Mother
Theresa/Princess Diana era. St Laura from Love Island 2019.
Just having a cry while looking at poor people inbetween her free trips to the Maldives.
---
Now she has a charities tab on her Instagram that contains nothing but her saying she wants to volunteer (for attention and a further swipe at Gary Lucy). That's quite bizarre behaviour. She's not stupid, where does she think she will go with this?
---
Oh she wants to become involved in charities in Glasgow that help single mums. If only there was like a way of finding out information really quickly on the Internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but Laura is now a champion for single mothers?! Up until last 3/4 months Laura would not have given a rats ass about those mums going it alone yet now she thinks she is some sort or champion! What a bloody insult she thinks she can just swoop in and create a ‘movement’ overnight in something she is not even an expert or lived experience of. I know pregnant women are already mothers - I don’t question that at all - but how can laura possibly relate at all to single mums facing real challenges with babies and children every single day. They are not pregnant folk jetting off to Maldives on a freebie with nothing else to do but play dress up and take a dog a walk.

She is one type of ‘movement’ that’s for sure! 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.