Laura Anderson #2 Pregnant with a bloke she hardly knew,..how much more drama before baby is due?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is up with that disclaimer? If pregnancy is triggering, it’s not sensitive because it’s a sexual picture. It’s sensitive because you’re putting unsolicited bump content onto someone’s timeline for the sake of grifting some shite fake tan.

Reactions: 26
She's such a prick. She edited that fake tan, it wouldn't change her hair unless she had. That disclaimer is fucked up as tit and SHE SOLD WHAT TO SOMEONE? She's a weirdo.

Reactions: 8
Ok, fair play I feel sorry for her today - being pregnant on a rail replacement bus surrounded by boozy lads at 6am is rough! Wonder what she’s heading to London..or essex….for?

Reactions: 2
Ok, fair play I feel sorry for her today - being pregnant on a rail replacement bus surrounded by boozy lads at 6am is rough! Wonder what she’s heading to London..or essex….for?
Do they not know she's a single mum womens rights pregnant warrior tan champion?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t feel sorry for her, the trains between Glasgow and Carlisle have been on/off for ages and dates of engineering works were published in advance. The guys are obviously going to the grand National. Tough luck Laura, I’m sure she’ll survive the just under 2 hours to Carlisle.

Reactions: 18
6127830E-94D8-4843-A205-965D97ABBCA8.png

She looks like a scary doll here, terrible make up. Also never heard anyone, ever call it Manny 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don’t feel sorry for her, the trains between Glasgow and Carlisle have been on/off for ages and dates of engineering works were published in advance. The guys are obviously going to the grand National. Tough luck Laura, I’m sure she’ll survive the just under 2 hours to Carlisle.
I don’t feel sorry for her either and I’m pregnant 😂 the whole world doesn’t stop just because she’s pregnant. Let the lads enjoy themselves I’m sure she would be doing the same if she was going out with the girls (and wasn’t pregnant) but maybe that only works if it’s #gifted #ad

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nobody hate me for this but that photo is so badly filtered she looks like a sex doll. Why does she edit them so much she's not even unattractive (looks wise.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nobody hate me for this but that photo is so badly filtered she looks like a sex doll. Why does she edit them so much she's not even unattractive (looks wise.)
Full disclosure, I tried the filter to see how much it changes your face and it wasn’t as ridiculous as some so I concluded that mostly it’s her tit make up making her look like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t feel sorry for her either and I’m pregnant 😂 the whole world doesn’t stop just because she’s pregnant. Let the lads enjoy themselves I’m sure she would be doing the same if she was going out with the girls (and wasn’t pregnant) but maybe that only works if it’s #gifted #ad
I'm 21 weeks and slogging My guts out working 12+ hours on a farm...no time to complain 😅 I also don't expect any special treatment 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hmmm yeah. But she would have known about the rail replacement buses as its been the same between Edinburgh/Glasgow and Carlisle for a few weeks. It wasnt just sprung on her when she got to the train station so she could have flown couldnt she.

Reactions: 4
Travelled all the way to London, for a Sunday out of hours hair appointment, to have………
Her extensions taken out 🤯 #sorelatedable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.