Laura Adlington

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand why any person would think it's a good idea to get a dog , that needs daily exercise.....when they clearly dislike walking / being active.

Reactions: 7
Those h&m dresses look snug on her, I've got the flowery one and it's so roomy
Yeah you can see it accross her shoulders they are too small. Also the zip on the black jeans is holding on for dear life. Don't know why she squeezes into things when she shouts so loudly about brands not having big enough sizes. I'd be more interested jn hearing I ordered this in a size whatever but as you can see it is too small for me than her shoe horning herself in and pretending it's great.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her dresses nearly always look too small for her. No doubt she is sending them back but she should mention it to her followers

If you can’t sit down in them comfortably, they don’t fit.

Reactions: 6
Yeah you can see it accross her shoulders they are too small. Also the zip on the black jeans is holding on for dear life. Don't know why she squeezes into things when she shouts so loudly about brands not having big enough sizes. I'd be more interested jn hearing I ordered this in a size whatever but as you can see it is too small for me than her shoe horning herself in and pretending it's great.
Ok I now see on the stories she went into a bit more detail about the fit

Reactions: 2
I feel I like Laura is like a teenager, constantly looking for validation and a group to fit into. I think that this is why she’s clung on to the toxic “body positivity“ idea. It’s like she just sees the words “body positivity“ in some meme or quote and automatically posts it without properly looking for context . It’s repetitive and boring.

There’s an immaturity about her and her attempts to be a real influencer. This probably isn’t her fault, it’s perhaps connected to a lack of confidence and trying to be liked, a people pleaser element.

As people have mentioned above, her constant putting down of anything that might result in a healthier lifestyle or god forbid, weight loss 😲 is just another way to placate herself and that part of her that is scared of the change and hard work that that might involve. As I’ve said in a previous post, she may not be ready to make those changes yet and that‘s okay but its not her place to try and deter others from making those changes.

Reactions: 12
Technically not Laura related, but it’s the podcast fb group. A post from someone on there getting annoyed at the vet saying her cat is overweight, and wanting to complain about him!! Jesus Christ, these people will moan about anyone bringing up weight gain - even for a bleeping cat! 🤦🏻‍♀️

5A69BD5E-2E6E-4DCC-AEB0-3BD677249BBB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Technically not Laura related, but it’s the podcast fb group. A post from someone on there getting annoyed at the vet saying her cat is overweight, and wanting to complain about him!! Jesus Christ, these people will moan about anyone bringing up weight gain - even for a bleeping cat! 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1994172
Cats a fat bastard. Get over it 🤣

• Haha
Jeez how many boring flowery dresses does one person need? Does she wear anything but..

Reactions: 5
The day I take advice on being confident and happy from perpetual misery guts Laura is the day I give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Size up' aka: you're a size bigger than you think you are especially if it's in most clothing brands. Next is usually very accurate on sizing.

Reactions: 9
None of those dresses looked like they fit! I thought she had a small capsule wardrobe? 🤨

Reactions: 6
I only just came across this thread and OH MY GOD, everything written here is so true. I’ve never seen someone make a career out of being miserable as well as Laura. Even her dog is a misery-bag. For someone who works for themselves, has a nice house and lots of disposable income, she seems permanently on a downer. Go for a walk with the dog and cheer the duck up. If she met a real problem, she’d be carted off!

Is anyone else in the podcast Facebook group? There's going to be no one at the live recording the rate folk are getting rid of tickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.