Laura Adlington

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only just came across this thread and OH MY GOD, everything written here is so true. I’ve never seen someone make a career out of being miserable as well as Laura. Even her dog is a misery-bag. For someone who works for themselves, has a nice house and lots of disposable income, she seems permanently on a downer. Go for a walk with the dog and cheer the duck up. If she met a real problem, she’d be carted off!
Honestly, I've had to unfllow her. Constantly whinging about her assumedly nice husband aswell. What the duck more does she want?!

Reactions: 8
Now it's taking offense to not fitting in seats.... Don't like change the narrative and do something about it.

Reactions: 4
Now it's taking offense to not fitting in seats.... Don't like change the narrative and do something about it.
I did notice when she shared what seats would be at the thing tonight, they were they looked sturdy and padded, and not right next to each other. Now on her story the chairs have changed to folded ones which appear to be locked together. 💁🏻‍♀️
---
—-
Pics just because I’m petty like that 💁🏻‍♀️
BDCCE04E-08B0-40ED-9146-6A913D28C5DB.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I did notice when she shared what seats would be at the thing tonight, they were they looked sturdy and padded, and not right next to each other. Now on her story the chairs have changed to folded ones which appear to be locked together. 💁🏻‍♀️
---
—-
Pics just because I’m petty like that 💁🏻‍♀️
View attachment 2001649
I noticed the same because as a fatty those seats really close together gives me the fear

Reactions: 6
So if it’s half empty it’s not due to low sales, it’s because they want everyone to have plenty of room!

Reactions: 2
That is a bit of a fail on the chair front. I hope everyone going that would like a different chair advocates for themselves & asks for one 🤣🤣 they'll be fucked. It's literally their whole podcast brand & they have the shittiest, fold up chair of doom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I noticed the same because as a fatty those seats really close together gives me the fear
Same. I would have bought a ticket for an event with the first chairs but avoided the second like the plague.

Hopefully they were moving those chairs from hell out and putting the others in before the event.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she’s buzzing about last night. It does genuinely seem to have given her a lift.

I can't help but feel if Laura went to an event like hers this week, and the chairs for her to sit on were like those that they shared on the night, she would make a complaint or likely leave. I appreciate they gave attendees a heads up etc bit if you were the type who had furniture anxiety heading to events etc that would put you right off. It really smacks of double standards. Wonder if anyone did follow through and complain or advocate for themselves. Even for people who are not plus sized, those seats are never comfy and supportive.

Reactions: 20
I can't help but feel if Laura went to an event like hers this week, and the chairs for her to sit on were like those that they shared on the night, she would make a complaint or likely leave. I appreciate they gave attendees a heads up etc bit if you were the type who had furniture anxiety heading to events etc that would put you right off. It really smacks of double standards. Wonder if anyone did follow through and complain or advocate for themselves. Even for people who are not plus sized, those seats are never comfy and supportive.
Couldn’t agree more. And if I’d been going to an event and then got a last minute ‘oh the seats are like this actually’ I would have major anxiety about going. I’d almost rather not know until I got there

I’m glad it all went well, I wish Laura all the best, but that chair thing was a huge duck up

Reactions: 7
God she looks haggerd with that amount of fake tan....not a look look for an ad

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.