Laura Adlington

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any of that Anthropologie stuff actually fit her? The ones she really liked look tight as duck. Sit down in it Laura, that's the ultimate test.

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t a fan of most of those outfits personally but if she likes them then it’s all good 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Didn't look like much of that stuff fitted. So why isn't she shouting the odds demanding brands make clothes in bigger sizes instead of pretending she loves it? Oh yeah, no back bone. Will be hoping for something gifted. Did that brand not send Callie Thorpe on some really extravagant train trip a few years ago. I want to say the orient express. It was snowy.

Reactions: 4
Didn't look like much of that stuff fitted. So why isn't she shouting the odds demanding brands make clothes in bigger sizes instead of pretending she loves it? Oh yeah, no back bone. Will be hoping for something gifted. Did that brand not send Callie Thorpe on some really extravagant train trip a few years ago. I want to say the orient express. It was snowy.
They did, when the news broke she did a big back track after being called out on the fact she was posting footage of that train trip. No surprise there though with Callie Thorpe she has zero integrity and would sell her grandfather for a freebie ! ... I'm pretty sure there was issues with how they treat their staff a year or two ago..racial profiling of staff and customers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They did, when the news broke she did a big back track after being called out on the fact she was posting footage of that train trip. No surprise there though with Callie Thorpe she has zero integrity and would sell her grandfather for a freebie ! ... I'm pretty sure there was issues with how they treat their staff a year or two ago..racial profiling of staff and customers?
You're right, I'd forgotten about that. They were following black customers in store & had some kind of undercover name for them.

• Wow
She’s got me worrying about the dog now! 😳 😞 I hope poor little Buddy gets better soon.

• Sad
She’s got me worrying about the dog now! 😳 😞 I hope poor little Buddy gets better soon.
I wonder if they will get rid of the dog and this is the beginning of that . Probably a bit syndical of me but I do get the feeling she only got the dog as a replacement for the baby she can't have, because she won't do anything about her weight , and very quickly realised it wasn't what she thought it would be.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they will get rid of the dog and this is the beginning of that . Probably a bit syndical of me but I do get the feeling she only got the dog as a replacement for the baby she can't have, because she won't do anything about her weight , and very quickly realised it wasn't what she thought it would be.
I see the dog is poorly again 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
A puppy is hard work for the first year or two until you train it and it settles down, they canleave a path of destruction, poo and vomit. Laura thought it would be cute and cuddly and didn't think of the reality or responsibility of a puppy and is more than likely bored of it

Oh dear 😢 I hope the vet gets to the bottom of what’s wrong with him. It is horrible when they’re poorly and can’t tell you what’s wrong.
And yes, as lovely as they are, young Dogs need a lot of time and attention, as do elderly Dogs.

Thay os why she got the dog, it was completely on a whim.

Reactions: 1
Makes me wonder if she bought from a dodgy breeder. At least if you get a rescue they should have been checked over by a vet etc.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.