Laura Adlington

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura speaks absolute shite. Literally has a whole podcast dedicated to body positivity & advocating for yourself but moans about being sore after squashing herself into a chair. I've been to the Maldives. They will literally do anything for you at these kind of resorts, especially in the hopes of a tip. Ask for anything & they will find a way to get it for you. The reality is she is too embarrassed to ask and/or have people looking at her.

And not going on the sunset cruise because of argument is the most pathetic thing ever. How bad of an argument does it have to be to deprive yourself of one of the "must do" things on that holiday. I get the impression she must be impossible to live with. Never know what kind of mood you are going to get kind of thing. She seem to belittle her hunan quite alot, like she wants to make a fool of him. Possibly to make herself feel better.
💯 if she was as body positive as she says she would have absolutely no problem just asking for a bigger chair.

Reactions: 6
She does totally belittle him all the time! I get a little bit of banter and taking the piss every so often, but she always seems to be on his case about something! Imagine missing out on a sunset cruise in the Maldives because you’ve had an argument?! 🤯 how petty. Even if me and my other half had the mother of all arguments, you bet I would be going on that cruise! Although arguing about anything in literal paradise is very silly, and I think you are all right that she has probably taken her frustrations about the chair out on him! Shouldn’t be a problem for Laura though, advocate for yourself hun 😴😴😴

Reactions: 9
Matt isn't bad looking either, if I were her I wouldn't be pissing him off too much on a luxury holiday where he's surrounded by women in bikinis 😁😁
No, I'm not having this. Maybe he has a great personality and is very charismatic IRL but "not bad looking" is way off the mark. Are you ok, Tabitha? 😛😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuinely can’t imagine having a marriage like that where every thing my husband did annoyed me or where we had huge rows on a glorious, chilled out holiday. Dunno why either of them would put up with it! Being proud of having a few days where your husband doesn’t annoy you is a very odd situation 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Genuinely can’t imagine having a marriage like that where every thing my husband did annoyed me or where we had huge rows on a glorious, chilled out holiday. Dunno why either of them would put up with it! Being proud of having a few days where your husband doesn’t annoy you is a very odd situation 🤣
It's incredibly sad, she rarely if ever says anything nice about him . Tbh I think he needs a medal for putting up with all her constant complaining. They are in the most stunning location and have argued to the point he went out on a trip without her ...how does she not see that as really toxic and unhealthy?..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It's incredibly sad, she rarely if ever says anything nice about him . Tbh I think he needs a medal for putting up with all her constant complaining. They are in the most stunning location and have argued to the point he went out on a trip without her ...how does she not see that as really toxic and unhealthy?..
I was just thinking the same! What could they possibly have fought about that was so bad she wouldn’t go on a trip with him?

I can think of maybe a handful of arguments my husband and I have had in around 14 years that would have been that bad. Yet for her it was normal?

Reactions: 11
Well done asking for a better chair three days before the end of a fortnight's holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The poor bloke works hard and has a proper job. She dicks about with her half arsed attempt at being a FA/influencer. Perhaps if she did she would appreciate a luxury holiday.

Reactions: 9
I quite like Laura, I think she seems like a nice girl, having listened to her podcast she is very honest and I admire her for admitting that the influencer life isn’t really for her and she wants to do charity work or a counselling course this year. However everything she says kind of contradicts everything her podcast is about, I don’t believe she loves herself, infact I think she really hates herself and will never be happy. Her friend Lauren comes across alot more body positive then Laura. I think it’s a shame and a waste of life to spend so much time hating yourself and I would love to see her get healthier and happier but it sounds like she just isn’t willing to try which is a shame. I think it’s sad she can’t have a baby, when there are so many options these days with IVF/surrogacy and I’m sure she could afford it, but she isn’t prepared to lose the weight to get the treatment. I would love to see her happier.

Reactions: 10
100% agree, with the above she’s bangs on about body positivity but yet she’s on a stunning holiday and she’s a moody witch. She absolutely doesn’t love herself and I think she’s fake

Reactions: 7
I think she needs to stop the podcast, get a ‘normal’ job like she had before and maybe just fit the ‘influencing’ in as and when. No person could keep lying and pretending for that long that you’re happy and body confident when it’s clear she’s not. It’s like 2 different people, but I get the impression she would be very hard to speak too

Reactions: 10
The podcast is such lies, every week laura and her mate talk about how down they are and then this week it’s “people hate us because we are fat and happy”. Just stop lying and be real, you’re both miserable.

Reactions: 12
Flogging cheap razors now seen on all so called influencers. Enough of the sob story about not be able to reach your toes...

Reactions: 3
I really don’t like that look. Not that I’m a prude or anything, but I’d have to wear a camisole underneath 😂 😂

I really don’t like that look. Not that I’m a prude or anything, but I’d have to wear a camisole underneath 😂 😂
I think it’d be a dress I’d only be able to wear on holiday, maybe a bit too booby for a sit down meal

Reactions: 4
So wants her own fashion line…. How long until she collars with in the style!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.