Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she always slags the dresses off apart from on the one for Fatface she was nice about them… because it was an ad

Reactions: 8
I noticed she always slags the dresses off apart from on the one for Fatface she was nice about them… because it was an ad
She won’t say anything positive unless it involves her getting a fat pay check at the end

Reactions: 9
So annoying. Not everything is made for you, if it doesn't suit you then whatever. I seen someone commenting they wore one of the dresses to a wedding and now needing to see them and their followers slagging it off. Imagine the moans from her if it was the other way about

Reactions: 9
Those reels are just so false and cringy 🤢
They are come across as false as they do because it's as if Laura has had a personality transplant before she does them - but not a very good one because she really looks like she's trying too hard to be friendly and funny. If she's going to be miserable as duck in 99% of her other posts, anything else is going to stick out like a (badly dressed) sore thumb.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely toe curling.
And does she deliberately choose dresses that are bound to look awful on her?
The first time I heard the word ‘gunt’ = humorous. After that = enough already.

It’s fine to have different humour. Everyone find different stuff funny, but I just find Laura’s (I’m assuming) attempts to be ‘relatable’ or funny, with chat about ‘smelly Fanny’ and ‘end of period red’ really UGHH 🙄. I don’t think she’s particularly bright, which is highlighter when she can’t back-up an argument and just gets upset if people even want to debate stuff. It’s just ‘delete’ and “I don’t want to talk about it”.

Reactions: 13
I'm entirely unsure what the reels on the two bodies is about. Obviously an effort to try and get sent free dresses but brands would surely want potential customers to see the full dress. She puts it on and stands face front to the camera cracking herself up laughing. Never shows the back or side profile, talks through the features like sleeve length and detail, you know ruching, elasticated panels, hidden zips, anything that you'd be curious about before buying. The reels are absolutely pointless and a piss poor attempt to stay relevant and try to show people she's funny and a laugh. Except we all know she's not and is utterly miserable as showcased when she's not performing in those reels.

Reactions: 13
The first time I heard the word ‘gunt’ = humorous. After that = enough already.

It’s fine to have different humour. Everyone find different stuff funny, but I just find Laura’s (I’m assuming) attempts to be ‘relatable’ or funny, with chat about ‘smelly Fanny’ and ‘end of period red’ really UGHH 🙄. I don’t think she’s particularly bright, which is highlighter when she can’t back-up an argument and just gets upset if people even want to debate stuff. It’s just ‘delete’ and “I don’t want to talk about it”.
I completely agree. She isn't too bright and can't cope with any challenge. She even blocks other influencers.

Reactions: 7
I'm entirely unsure what the reels on the two bodies is about. Obviously an effort to try and get sent free dresses but brands would surely want potential customers to see the full dress. She puts it on and stands face front to the camera cracking herself up laughing. Never shows the back or side profile, talks through the features like sleeve length and detail, you know ruching, elasticated panels, hidden zips, anything that you'd be curious about before buying. The reels are absolutely pointless and a piss poor attempt to stay relevant and try to show people she's funny and a laugh. Except we all know she's not and is utterly miserable as showcased when she's not performing in those reels.
They try the dresses on and stand like 2 flumps, of course the dresses are going to look rubbish

Reactions: 8
They try the dresses on and stand like 2 flumps, of course the dresses are going to look rubbish
Yes! Her arms hunched up, neck squashed down, not even walking in them to show how the material moves etc. Like others here think, convinced we are not seeing the back because the material is pulled to close to bursting or the dresses don't close up on her. If she returns all the stuff they try on, which I'm assuming they do, the brands wouldn't be impressed seeing a dress being pulled to close to bursting being returned for them to try and sell to somebody else.

Reactions: 11
I agree, I’m much more interested in whether it’s easy to get on/off and what the fastening is (have to factor this in living alone!), what the material feels like and any comments on that like how it might wash/iron or the amount of give/stretch to help with sizing or if for the price you’d expect it to be lined and it’s not, to see it in 360 etc. I’m not familiar with Lottie but it seems like she at least attempts to give some info like whether it’s BF friendly and the comment on the odd placement of the seams on one dress… but I’m not sure they’re adding to anything I couldn’t already find out on the website and ordering it for myself.

Reactions: 12
The reels are so cringeworthy to watch, she acts all giddy like a school girl with a new cool best friend. She's always touching Lottie's boobs and giggling thinking she's hilarious.

To mirror everyone else's comments they serve no purpose. Yeah OK it's 1 dress on 2 different size bodies to see what they look like, but me and my sister are both the same dress size but completely different body shapes, it's so annoying as I can never really borrow her clothes! 🤣 these reels are the same, if i were a size 12 or 28 like either of these I'd still need to try the dress on for myself to see if it suits me.

The reels are so cringeworthy to watch, she acts all giddy like a school girl with a new cool best friend. She's always touching Lottie's boobs and giggling thinking she's hilarious.
I realise I’m gonna sound like a right prude now.
But I absolutely hate when people do this to prove what besties they are. Hopefully she’s made sure Lottie is ok with it.
It kind of triggers memories from when I was pregnant and people I wasn’t particularly close to thought it was ok to pat my stomach 🤢

As you were! 😬😳

Reactions: 14
I realise I’m gonna sound like a right prude now.
But I absolutely hate when people do this to prove what besties they are. Hopefully she’s made sure Lottie is ok with it.
It kind of triggers memories from when I was pregnant and people I wasn’t particularly close to thought it was ok to pat my stomach 🤢

As you were! 😬😳
Agree! As a person who detests things like hugs from overfamiliar people, I would involuntarily punch someone if they did that to me!

• Heart
So hang on, she’s fangirling over a slow fashion independent brand… but she has her own clothing range with in the style… hmmmm! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!

Reactions: 16
Dying to ask her if she’ll do a comparison with that other lass wearing jeans and not a dress for a change. I’ve never known anyone to just wear one style of clothes like her

Reactions: 10
She’s working with Next now? Don’t they only go up to a size 26 these days?

Reactions: 5
She’s hyped about the dress having pockets and the general way it looks… as if she couldn’t have added pockets to her ITS dresses 🤣. I truly don’t understand why she doesn’t care about her own range

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.