Laura Adlington #2 when you’re Laura, every silver lining has a cloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt see the barbie post ,but can image
She comes across as an idiot , she is all for body positivity etc . Seems very concerned about others opinions of her views .
She gives me people-pleaser vibes, she's not suited to the influencer life at all. Her views on Barbie dolls are ridiculous, imo the standards set by supermodels are way more harmful!
Generally, I'm not surprised about her stance on the Barbie movie/doll, her views on The Little Mermaid movie gave me 'ooh my views aren't like other girls' vibes

Reactions: 12
I hope ITS sack her off after the next 'collab', her conduct since launch shows she only got involved for the paycheck, not passion for plus size clothing. Hasn't shown anything since obligated to. Doing one outfit different bodies in her own range was a no brainer. I suppose if she did it, she'd have to be honest and say she's a size 28 as ITS have published on the photos of her wearing the clothes.

Reactions: 14
I’m confused about her bashing Barbie. I thought she loved it a week ago and was wearing lots of pink, etc.,? She changes her mind more than her undies!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry and please tell me if I’m being petty but it really boils my piss when she uses the word “nuance” ALL THE bleeping TIME!! I’m a ex fan used to listen to the podcast all the time before I realised it was actually having the opposite affect and she just uses it so much!! Please shut up it doesn’t make you sound clever..!!!
I listened to the Lizzo mini episode the other day and it made me realise how poor she is as a podcast host compared to Lauren, who has a much more natural presenting style and comes across much more eloquent than Laura. In all honesty, Lauren would be a better full time influencer than Laura - at least she seems fun and full of life compared to Laura moping about.

Reactions: 11
I’m confused about her bashing Barbie. I thought she loved it a week ago and was wearing lots of pink, etc.,? She changes her mind more than her undies!!
My take on it is that she’s not got great critical thinking skills, so she repeats things she’s read or watched from other people and doesn’t hold strong opinions. It’s not a bad thing, many people do the same, but if you’re putting your opinion out there on a podcast or as a public figure then surely having something original to say is a good start.

Reactions: 16
Her collection is 50% off already.....
I still wouldn't buy that tat even if they reduce it to 50p lmao.

I bet it sucks seeing ladies like Jac Jossa roll out ITS collections regularly, and in comparison hers has been reduced after a short while.

Reactions: 8
Gosh. she has led a charmed life if a house falling through is the worst thing that’s ever happened to her.

I know moving house can be heartbreaking at times but she needs to woman up.

Reactions: 7
Honestly it is sooo disrespectful to shoppers who she asked to support her brand a mere few weeks ago, pay full price to then have half off. ITS are always at this, surprised any fools pay full price on launch when they can have at least half off just a couple of weeks later. So stupid.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.