Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
"You irritate me so much, I ask two questions in 1 text, why are you only capable of answering 1?! xx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Did he reply? I’d love to know if he accepted your invitation
Thank you for asking! This feels surreal. His response:
["You have no idea how wonderful this sounds. I'll be there. If you'd rather go out, I'll pick you up. I don't want to mess this up. "]

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Twirliegirlies

Congratulations on the birth of your baby twins, my daughter and her husband had two beautiful babies today. We’re beyond happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh wow!!! That’s it then... you have to keep us updated!!!!!! 🥰
Absolutely. We raised an amazing special needs son and it took a toll. We just became like roommates. There was no bad guy. He later met someone and I thought I would die. It was long distance and fizzled out. We just focused so much on our son and grew apart from each other. Our son is 24 now and thriving. I've wished for this for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To my ex-husband. Divorced 3.5 years. I never stopped loving him. Saw him for the first time since the divorce at a funeral last week. Sent this literally 4 mins ago.
{ "I'm just going to throw this out there. Would you like to come over for dinner next Sat at 7? I'll cook." }

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

cushtybert

VIP Member
To my ex-husband. Divorced 3.5 years. I never stopped loving him. Saw him for the first time since the divorce at a funeral last week. Sent this literally 4 mins ago.
{ "I'm just going to throw this out there. Would you like to come over for dinner next Sat at 7? I'll cook." }
Did he reply? I’d love to know if he accepted your invitation

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Hbirdette

VIP Member
“Hello daddy can you change my bum pls”

LMAO I need to say... this is my baby as if he were texting his dad hahahaha, I do not call my husband daddy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Marie95

'I've shaved, exfoliated, moisturised my entire bottom half. If she doesn't walk into the staff room complimenting my vagina I'll be livid'

I'm getting my first smear test this morning!:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Thank you for asking! This feels surreal. His response:
["You have no idea how wonderful this sounds. I'll be there. If you'd rather go out, I'll pick you up. I don't want to mess this up. "]

can we have a thread about the progress of this, i'm literally so excited for you

• Heart
Reactions: 17

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
"So happy to hear it's good news and that everything is fine. Hope you're feeling okay. You've had a hard time in the last few weeks."

Sent to my friend's 23 year old son who had emergency surgery last weekend to remove a tumour. He had cancer as a child and they were afraid it had returned. Results have just come back and it's benign! Absolutely delighted for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Marie95

'ffs I've told you stop fucking shouting everytime you concede a goal, don't play if you're so shit'

...husband is on fifa whilst i'm upstairs on a conference call:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
Me to Husband
“I bought us a ride on lawnmower ... I chose the orange and black because it looks like a little baby tractor 😆 It cost a bit more than you wanted ... ok a lot more but it’s soooo cute, love you bear x “

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Marie95

'well then I think we should think about a divorce, just too little too late for an apology'

he ate my crunchie rocks☹

...looking back all my texts sound so dramatic I promise I'm stable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11