Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🍜🇨🇳? 🙊

trying to convince my husband to get a Chinese. We got chicken shop instead 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
"Don't know what time I'll be out, booking in meds and handing over to a new agency nurse. I'll be putting it on my timesheet tomorrow I'm not working for free!!"

To my fiance sat in the carpark outside work waiting for me.

Reactions: 1
“Ages, definitely before you mentioned her”

My best friend asked how long ago her sister in law started following me on Instagram

“F**king pizza....again” sent to my husband about my neighbours who have had pizza nearly day (lunch and dinner) for about 3 weeks. I’m not even being nosey but their kids (age ranges from 8 to 25) start screaming PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA at the top of their voices as if it’s some kind of treat/party.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Home, everywhere is well busy wouldn’t think we’re still in lockdown lol xx

'wow that looks amazing!', to my sister who sent me a photo of her carrot cake :) 🥕

Reactions: 2
Can't even remember the last text I sent, I don't text except to cancel something on my phone network.

“Hello daddy can you change my bum pls”

LMAO I need to say... this is my baby as if he were texting his dad hahahaha, I do not call my husband daddy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
'Calmed down yet?'
To my grown ass child who was throwing a tantrum because I was making them wash dishes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"So happy to hear it's good news and that everything is fine. Hope you're feeling okay. You've had a hard time in the last few weeks."

Sent to my friend's 23 year old son who had emergency surgery last weekend to remove a tumour. He had cancer as a child and they were afraid it had returned. Results have just come back and it's benign! Absolutely delighted for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“I think we should talk, I said some horrible things, but we both need to make changes if we want this to work. Long distance has been taxing on me and I often feel like I barely speak to you or you don’t care enough to make changes, you just say you will. If you want to talk after work, let me know. I love you”

Pretty self explanatory 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Are you getting up then???!!

To my partner as I've got 2 little children buzzing to do their easter egg hunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.