Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Well I’ve read 1 article and made notes. Can’t do anymore yet cos of the noise so I’ll do some after tea’

Texting my mate about my lack of work today after she asked what I’ve done today 😂

Reactions: 1
“Do you start your new job Monday or later this week?”

Worst girlfriend in the world not knowing when my boyfriend starts his new job 🤣🤣🤣

I sent my Mum a photo of some cowslips on whatsapp, they're her favourite with a "look what we found on our walk this evening x "

• Heart
Reactions: 2
“I got you cream eggs today! You said you wanted them, right? Or did I imagine that? Either way, we have cream eggs in the house” exciting chat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Oh god he’ll be camping out outside his doctors this weekend then”

one of my grandparents has been offered her second COVID vaccine before the other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
" Sorry. There is one full sleeve and one half. I assume that is what you are asking. "

Me to my husband concerning the amount of milk in our fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Me to Husband
“I bought us a ride on lawnmower ... I chose the orange and black because it looks like a little baby tractor 😆 It cost a bit more than you wanted ... ok a lot more but it’s soooo cute, love you bear x “

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww.. You beat me. Enjoy your soak? I’m sinking into mine now xx

Talking about the number of steps we did today and our evening baths haha.

“Is the original guy not doing under his guarantee?”

To my dad (aka boss) about a job. 🤣 such an interesting life!

Me to Husband
“I bought us a ride on lawnmower ... I chose the orange and black because it looks like a little baby tractor 😆 It cost a bit more than you wanted ... ok a lot more but it’s soooo cute, love you bear x “
Are you Stacey Solomon 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'I'll make sure she knows you're more than happy to take the lead then!'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.