Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow!!! That’s it then... you have to keep us updated!!!!!! 🥰
Absolutely. We raised an amazing special needs son and it took a toll. We just became like roommates. There was no bad guy. He later met someone and I thought I would die. It was long distance and fizzled out. We just focused so much on our son and grew apart from each other. Our son is 24 now and thriving. I've wished for this for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolutely. We raised an amazing special needs son and it took a toll. We just became like roommates. There was no bad guy. He later met someone and I thought I would die. It was long distance and fizzled out. We just focused so much on our son and grew apart from each other. Our son is 24 now and thriving. I've wished for this for so long.
I really really hope it works out for you 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
''just as i opened all the windows it started getting cold so i closed them''

the weather is so weird!

Mm i think I've got a work call...sorry.

To one of my sons friends mums who wanted to know if we wanted to play in thwir garden. I haven't

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'ffs I've told you stop bleeping shouting everytime you concede a goal, don't play if you're so tit'

...husband is on fifa whilst i'm upstairs on a conference call:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh this is soooo lovely to read, please keep the thread updated!! I’m a sucker for it was ‘always meant to end up this way’ story x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"I'm sure the postman is cursing me"

Sent to a friend who I was trying to explain AliExpress too.

I'm sure he is too! 😂

Nope no email
Replying to a work colleague we are due back to work next week and shes been sent an email about returning after 4 months on furlough

I thought you had already left haha I didn't read the message properly
Drive safely ❤ love you x

‘ it’s not as short as last time’

whilst commenting on a pic my friend had sent me after her dog had been clippered at the groomers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.