Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this would be fun because I’m nosey.

I’ll go first

Last message I sent was a text “fair enough I’ll see you in 10”

Reactions: 4
I thought this would be fun because I’m nosey.

I’ll go first

Last message I sent was a text “fair enough I’ll see you in 10”
Ooh sounds like it’s cracking off in ten at yours 😮😂 mine was to my mum to tell her how sad I was about last nights unforgotten

Reactions: 1
Hi dad thanks for putting the hooks on for me, just wondering why you left the old ones on? I think they don’t match

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"You irritate me so much, I ask two questions in 1 text, why are you only capable of answering 1?! xx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Congratulations on the birth of your baby twins, my daughter and her husband had two beautiful babies today. We’re beyond happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Actual text message was ''duck Off'' which was to some scam number trying to get me to hit a dodgy link..:m

on whatsapp it was ''I want to go now :( '' which was in response to my partner and us talking about a trip to Brighton we have booked.

“We have Quorn already for the stir-fry”, it was “She can duck off” but I deleted it 🤣

• Haha
I shouldn't be too much longer

Followed by I'm leaving shortly... Which I sent over an hour later 😂 cor I send such exciting messages 🤣

Reactions: 1
“I’ve had my dinner I was wasting away waiting for you, will make you something when you’re in”

Reactions: 2
“Are you able to fix the leak from the shower?”

to the highly strung plumber

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.