Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck, I love you

To my bf who is getting a bollocking off his mum for leaving the toilet seat up 😂😂 ..he just sent me a long paragraph saying he hates living back at home and can’t wait to move out again

• Haha
Reactions: 2
'I've shaved, exfoliated, moisturised my entire bottom half. If she doesn't walk into the staff room complimenting my vagina I'll be livid'

I'm getting my first smear test this morning!:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'I've shaved, exfoliated, moisturised my entire bottom half. If she doesn't walk into the staff room complimenting my vagina I'll be livid'

I'm getting my first smear test this morning!:censored:
Hope it goes okay! I was bloody terrified for my first one and then wondered why I'd gotten so worked up because it was absolutely fine!

Hope it goes okay! I was bloody terrified for my first one and then wondered why I'd gotten so worked up because it was absolutely fine!
Thank you! I'm surprisingly calm so I'm hoping I won't get any last minute nerves. I'm treating myself to a Mcdonalds after so I'll just keep thinking about my large fries!

• Heart
My boss is a knob
Message to my friend 5 mins ago, currently sat in a teams meeting trying to look interested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha, please give us some context 😅
Nothing really that interesting, just my Mum getting herself in a fuss because she's forgotten to sign and return some documents to someone and she can't work out how to scan anything

Reactions: 1
“ I know right , there’s too many , I tried one failed twice i gave up and will complete them when I’m absolutely nagged to the point I have to “
( I have another job and it requires silly tests that are irrelevant to my role ) there’s blimmin 7 of them on there of which I have no knowledge or experience in those roles
One of my colleagues in the same role as me took one look at them and shut her laptop too 😂😂😂

"It is funny tho lol"

I sent my bf that meme I posted in the meme thread about IPAs being pumpkin spice lattes for white men. As a regular craft ale drinker he wasn't amused by it 😂

• Haha
‘Come to the bedroom quick’

9 months pregnant and had a major leg cramp and couldn’t move and needed my husband to come rub my calf 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.