Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
“I think we should talk, I said some horrible things, but we both need to make changes if we want this to work. Long distance has been taxing on me and I often feel like I barely speak to you or you don’t care enough to make changes, you just say you will. If you want to talk after work, let me know. I love you”

Pretty self explanatory 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Your taking the fucking piss?

txt to my 21yr old son upstairs after I’ve just answered the door to deliveroo man with his & only his £19.45 order from Mc Donald’s he ordered for himself & only his self

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Text to husband after he left earlier to go and see his mum..
'Our house is haunted. We need to do something about the 'ghost' that keeps leaving crumbs on the kitchen worktops. Strangely it only seems to appear after you've been in there' 😡

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
"Tesco have large Yankee candles for £11 clubcard price"

To my Yankee loving daughter.

• Wow
  • Heart

OohReally

The dog has learnt to lick her own bum !! 😂. Text to boyfriend... sharing the achievements of a new puppy

• Haha

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Me: Can you get some Always

Husband: Is it in the cleaning stuff aisle

Me: Sanitary items

Husband: Oh yeah lol

• Haha

jarv

VIP Member
You can have a flick through later

I picked up an events brochure for my bf at work, no untoward flicking happening here 😂

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
"Yeah I know you're right! She's just a judgmental sad woman who cheats on her husband at any given moment. Sick of her I wish she would just fuck off out of everyone's lives. I've never ever regretted a friendship before but I really do regret ever being a friend to her.'

- And that folks is how my Tuesday is going 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad

lemonlime

VIP Member
"I'm furious, I wish they'd just fuck off so we'd find some peace. Vulgar arseholes."

Bitching about our neighbours and their new shenanigans, lmao. I'm sick of them. Uncouth garbage, the whole family, it's honestly amazing. Gonna vent everywhere until I've calmed down so I'm not seething all day. :m

• Haha
  • Wow