Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Have you seen how many eggs they got? Well jealous 🤣” about my friends children who got like 10 each

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We need to figure out how to turn that off! Imagine them pair reading everything!

To a colleague, about a new system at work which links all your emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"that's a scam dude, I know the revenue are a useless shower but even they wouldn't spell 'tax refund' incorrectly.. or address you as 'taxpayer' for that matter"

Reactions: 2
To my ex-husband. Divorced 3.5 years. I never stopped loving him. Saw him for the first time since the divorce at a funeral last week. Sent this literally 4 mins ago.
{ "I'm just going to throw this out there. Would you like to come over for dinner next Sat at 7? I'll cook." }

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
'Maybe you shouldn't go to bed with your phone on loud then!'

I text my Mum at 20 past 7 saying "it's snowing!" And she replied saying I woke her up and that was my reply 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"I'm furious, I wish they'd just duck off so we'd find some peace. Vulgar arseholes."

Bitching about our neighbours and their new shenanigans, lmao. I'm sick of them. Uncouth garbage, the whole family, it's honestly amazing. Gonna vent everywhere until I've calmed down so I'm not seething all day. :m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
To my ex-husband. Divorced 3.5 years. I never stopped loving him. Saw him for the first time since the divorce at a funeral last week. Sent this literally 4 mins ago.
{ "I'm just going to throw this out there. Would you like to come over for dinner next Sat at 7? I'll cook." }
Did he reply? I’d love to know if he accepted your invitation

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you gonna shower now
All snacks and drinks have been placed on table x
See you soon x

To my other half who went to Subway because I couldn't stand having another toastie for lunch.
😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did he reply? I’d love to know if he accepted your invitation
Thank you for asking! This feels surreal. His response:
["You have no idea how wonderful this sounds. I'll be there. If you'd rather go out, I'll pick you up. I don't want to mess this up. "]

• Heart
Reactions: 35
["You have no idea how wonderful this sounds. I'll be there. If you'd rather go out, I'll pick you up. I don't want to mess this up. "]

can we have a thread about the progress of this, i'm literally so excited for you

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh wow!!! That’s it then... you have to keep us updated!!!!!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.