Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marie95

'summer body is pending, just made a green tea! Kendall jenner by 3pm'

@jarv smear went very smoothly. Bitter she didn't want to know my shaving routine but maybe next time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Absolutely. We raised an amazing special needs son and it took a toll. We just became like roommates. There was no bad guy. He later met someone and I thought I would die. It was long distance and fizzled out. We just focused so much on our son and grew apart from each other. Our son is 24 now and thriving. I've wished for this for so long.
I really really hope it works out for you 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Kimmylookatme

Chatty Member
Absolutely. We raised an amazing special needs son and it took a toll. We just became like roommates. There was no bad guy. He later met someone and I thought I would die. It was long distance and fizzled out. We just focused so much on our son and grew apart from each other. Our son is 24 now and thriving. I've wished for this for so long.
Oh this is soooo lovely to read, please keep the thread updated!! I’m a sucker for it was ‘always meant to end up this way’ story x

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Im only texting you as proof that you and your snoring had me awake at this ridiculous hour you idiot

• Haha

swtlla27

FC81A577-30C9-4EC2-9216-48EBF8E1559E.jpeg
I’m terrified of them and my partner came to liberate it from our office then 2 seconds after he left it flew back in 😂

• Haha

soymilk

VIP Member
"gone to gym, please take sheets off the bed" - to my bf, and guess what? i'm back from the gym and the sheets are still ON the bed 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9

WilmaHun

VIP Member
"Is it compulsory in your family to have no manners or?" about my sister in law who didn't say please in a text :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Thank you for asking! This feels surreal. His response:
["You have no idea how wonderful this sounds. I'll be there. If you'd rather go out, I'll pick you up. I don't want to mess this up. "]
Oh wow!!! That’s it then... you have to keep us updated!!!!!! 🥰

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member

This gif to my partner after I’ve found out Lego are releasing The McAllister House and we’re supposed to be on a Lego ban this Christmas 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I love it when you talk dirty to me

(........he asked if I want chippy one night this week)

• Haha

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Yeah I know, I'm not really into the group chat thing

To a colleague who asked me if I had realised I had removed myself after someone set up a group chat.

• Haha

Raging.red.head

To my ex-husband. Divorced 3.5 years. I never stopped loving him. Saw him for the first time since the divorce at a funeral last week. Sent this literally 4 mins ago.
{ "I'm just going to throw this out there. Would you like to come over for dinner next Sat at 7? I'll cook." }
Did he reply? Did you have dinner, I need to know!! X