Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extraction with Chris Hemsworth.

Killed a couple of hours and was very violent and action packed. Hemsworth really mumbles when he's not Thor.

Paddington 2,
My cat jumped at the tv during the scenes where Paddington bear was trying to be a window cleaner,the little lunatic 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Started to watch Murder on The Orient Express (2017 version) on channel four, but Kenneth Branagh's ludicrous moustache was just too much to bear.

Reactions: 1
Just watched Matrix Resurrections…holy hell fire what a giant pile of 💩 Good Lord. If you’re a fan if the original, please please avoid…really! Just utter tosh!

Just been to cinema to see west side story - it was fantastic!
Glad to hear it. I'm really looking forward to seeing it but the box office hasn't been brilliant apparently, which is a shame as it's had fantastic reviews.

Reactions: 1
U want me to kill him?,
I would say it's far fetched but it's actually based on true events,definitely a interesting watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.