Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last film I watched was over Christmas. Back to the future. Can’t get enough of it.

Reactions: 2
Eternals… erm…we’ll, I’m half way through and I need a break! I am a HUGE movie fan, I have watched films on my day off every week at the cinema since I can remember…squeezing up to 7 movies in one day…I’ve seen some shite…I’ve sat through some appalling crap be it at the cinema, DVD or streaming…as I’ve gotten older I’ve become a little more selective, but I love movies!
Now! Eternals…erm…what the actual duck?!?!!?! Did the director undergo a lobotomy before heading to work? Did the actors regress to their first day at drama school? What the HELL happened??? Oh people, I’m going to continue because I’m a freak…there is always a niggle in my head that it might get better, that I can rarely fight…I will persevere later and I will update when I’ve finished it! But so far, over half way through…duck me!

Inception.
I did not watch all of it as I could not understand what was going on. Shame because I liked the idea of dreams within dreams within dreams

L'argent - A French drama from 1983 directed by Robert Bresson. It was his last film and a good one.

Last Christmas! Loved the George Michael soundtrack. And yes I do know it's January! 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve had the afternoon completely to myself and instead of filling it with all the jobs I should have been doing around the house I’ve had a film binge! Bring It On, The Belko Project and 127 Hours. Got time to squeeze in one more before my husband gets in but I don’t know what I fancy now.

The hole in the wall (Netflix)
Countdown (Netflix)

Both ok, nothing to write home about.

Just went to see the latest Scream and it was surprisingly brilliant - lots of nods to the previous films, funny and very jumpy!

Reactions: 2
Wrong turn- the latest one, fell asleep for what felt like hours and it was still on when I woke up.

The Devil all the Time on netflix

Never really rated Robert Pattinson and Tom Holland but they are surprisingly good in it.

Not scary but brutal and disturbing

Eye in The Sky (2015) about the ethics of drone warfare, intelligence reports that some of the most wanted terrorists are holed up in a safe house in Kenya.
A mission is planned via drone attack, but what about the innocents in the near vicinity?
Good film, tense, sad.
Helen Mirren and Alan Rickman are good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.