Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Respect, the Aretha Franklin biopic. I knew nothing about her home/personal life and so found it very informative, though a bit long, as I drifted off about half an hour from the end, due to having not slept very well the night before. Some really big names in small-ish parts, some incredible music and lots of visual interest with the changing fashions and settings.

Reactions: 1
Prey (netflix) Stag night group stalked by sniper in the woods. Quite tense and jumpy. The ending was a bit of a letdown tho.

Aftermath - the Netflix one, not the one with Arnie. It was really good but the end massively let it down. If it didn't have the last 10 seconds and the last 5 minutes was explained more, rather than leaving you to work it out, it would have been brilliant.

Yes I did! Really enjoyed that aswell, I wonder if they’ll make any new seasons.
According to Google it got cancelled after season 2 as the network wanted to focus more on reality programming - terrible decision.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
An 'ancient' one : Parenthood, with Steve Martin. A brilliant film with a stellar cast. Actually quite a deep movie, masquerading as a comedy. (Although it did remind me of my extended family somewhat!) There were fantastic performances all round, particularly from a very young Keanu Reeves, and Joachim Phoenix. I absolutely loved it.

Reactions: 2
Don't Breathe 2
First one was good. I was unsure what to expect with this one. Good acting. A lot of plot holes in the storyline though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.