Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to hear it. I'm really looking forward to seeing it but the box office hasn't been brilliant apparently, which is a shame as it's had fantastic reviews.
I loved it too! It’s hard to explain/visualise, but, to me at least, each scene felt like a scene from a stage play. The costumes and décor were excellent, the singing was really good and the inclusion of an actress who played Anita ( my favourite character) in the original film with Natalie Wood as the voice of wisdom/sounding board for one of the characters was awesome. I can’t wait for it to come out on DVD so I can enjoy it again at home!

Reactions: 1
Liverleaf
If you're looking for a good thriller, this is the one to watch.

Latest ghostbusters…not bad, great bits of nostalgia sprinkled in! I’d say it’s fun!

Sing 2, not as good as the first one but entertaining

Cruella

I was a bit late to the party on it as it’s been out ages! Thought it was good, nice to see a different story as I’m fed up with the remakes of all the old classic animations. Emma Thompson amazing, as always. Can do no wrong on screen! Bit too long tho, didn’t really need to be over 2 hours!

And Encanto. That is on a lot in my house! The kids love it. Very catchy songs and a lovely sentiment, enjoyed it.

Encanto... it was bloody boring!!!!!
I usually like all Disney films but I just didn't like it one bit

Reactions: 2
Fargo.
A very good film and a great performance from Frances Mcdormand.

Reactions: 2
I watched Avengers: Infinity War.

It's the first Marvel film I've watched and decided that I wasn't starting from the beginning so went straight to near the end. I also wanted to watch one that had most of them in.

Very enjoyable for what it is but very long.
Love that film. But sooooooo long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.