Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The maid stuff? I'm going to include that and her making Anncy feel inferior. In one of her videos she's like to Anncy "this is your first time in a Rolls Royce isn't it" with a smug look on her face

And 3 Rolls Royces

And 3 Rolls Royces
Wtf if my friend said that to me...I’d drop her as a friend

Reactions: 7
I think from her latest stories she’s trying to prove all the clothes she buy are hers and she has to get them altered bec she’s “built like a 12 year old”

Don’t think I’ve come across an influencer this insecure that every story she does is to prove herself. it must be tiring to live like that 😓

Can anyone post the new thread as I still can’t!!! Or reach out to an admin!!
I’m sure Anncy could care less about Lailli’s superiority because in the world of social- Anncy is doing way better..people like people who don’t take themselves too seriously.
Lailli can buy handbags but not her own place because she can’t operate a washing machine..mmhm..why doesn’t rich mommy or daddy get her a place either??

Reactions: 2
1A9FB7FB-55DF-45C2-9C35-5359BB1ED8A5.png
F676767C-43EB-49B7-825E-F943ED1F06AF.png
So she’s wearing the same jumper and the same hair. I don’t know many stores that sell both Burberry and dior... unless she’s taking them to a tailor ? But I thought she’d get them fixed in the actual designer store ... Maybe I’m looking too much into it.

Reactions: 1
The maid stuff? I'm going to include that and her making Anncy feel inferior. In one of her videos she's like to Anncy "this is your first time in a Rolls Royce isn't it" with a smug look on her face

And 3 Rolls Royces

And 3 Rolls Royces
And both Lailli and Alizey getting apartments located in London gifted by their mum for their birthday lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf if my friend said that to me...I’d drop her as a friend
Bold of you to assume that Anncy has the braincells to drop Lailli 🤣 she hasn't dropped her yet because she has no other friends to turn to except for maybe 1/2 who she's known for a long time. She's lonely and clinging onto Lailli because she's desperate to have a friend that isn't someone who she's known since forever. There's a whole thread on GG about her too, so she isn't completely the damsel in distress we think she is. She's done some crappy things, I can't remember what exactly, but one was to do with the apartment she lived in, apparently her rabbits shat all over the place LMFAODGFHDJDFJE. She dropped her real friends for Lailli and karma slapped her in the face through those remarks from Lailli. She probably lowkey feels inferior internally (when she's with her) but superior externally (to others). But I agree, what Lailli has said to Anncy is disgusting and completely out of bounds - it really shows Lailli's character and who she really is, so @xforeverlove21 should include it in the video. @xforeverlove21's video may also get more views due to mentioning Anncy as Anncy is pretty hot on YouTube rn. Also @xforeverlove21 if you look at how other tea pages make their videos try get some inspo from them and it may help you with the views like including those "quirky" edits/effects and adding that Wii music in the back maybe

Can anyone post the new thread as I still can’t!!! Or reach out to an admin!!
I’m sure Anncy could care less about Lailli’s superiority because in the world of social- Anncy is doing way better..people like people who don’t take themselves too seriously.
Lailli can buy handbags but not her own place because she can’t operate a washing machine..mmhm..why doesn’t rich mommy or daddy get her a place either??
Anncy is doing better and Lailli knows it hence why she hangs with her as Lailli needs the views for her YouTube. Anncy's followers seem to be those brainwashed stans who defend their fav no matter what and Lailli probs wants that type of following too so being Anncy's (crappy) friend is a good way for her to gain views and a following. I mean, Lailli did mention that she needs the $$$ from YouTube lol. I think Anncy is a whole mess on her own, as she's lost a lot of friends etc.

MALM doesn't seem to be threatening legal action. A friend of MALM vaguely implied it could happen. But nothing's going to happen and MALM knows it. Everything in that video was publicly on the internet. Plus how are they going to find a random internet person. They're not a huge company with the funds and resources for a lawsuit like this that won't go anywhere.

I hope Hermes blacklists her and MALM. I hate resellers. They're the scalpers of the fashion industry. They make it so hard for real buyers who actually want the bag to buy it at retail prices. Do Chanel blacklist resellers? Lailli got a hard to find metallic mini from an SA she mentioned in her video. i wonder if that's why she hasn't "bought" anything from LV in a while.

MALM is shady. They claim on their IG bio that they're not resellers, they're a personal concierge for Hermes bags... which is just code for reseller. If they're not Hermes, then they're resellers.

View attachment 506609
Agreed about resellers. They are ruining the luxury fashion market. I used to be able to go into a store and get what I wanted mostly. Now even the most random shoes, bags, etc are hard to come by unless you are willing to shop from a reseller, then you may worry is my item authentic. It's not fair how they have driven up the prices of luxury items and get away with it like eliteusa, how can she get 10+ birkins and kellys at once? She must be working with multiple Hermes stores and SAs. I hope they get blacklisted.

im 99% sure Lailli has admitted to this back in the day, can't remember what platform either instagram or youtube but she has, I'm sure of it. I seem to remember her saying she takes in tablet form though.
Lately she looks like she has a bit of a tan.

I’m going back to Dubai in may (inshallah if it’s off the red list), if I see on her Insta she’s at a cafe/mall I’ll 100% make my bf drive me there instantly to see her in real life and see how short she is, I’ve heard she’s basically a dwarf 😂😂
I saw her in London, on the King's Road with Alizey. She was short, with chunky thighs in comparison to her petite body and a short torso.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The video didn't even reach 10k views and this girl is taking EVERYTHING to heart and trying so hard to debunk it.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 2.29.08 PM.png

I even said that her sizing of clothing/alterations was theories and "potential" answers and even to questions yet she gotta do the most even for something that simple. I am certain she took a pen and paper and made a huge check list. SMH... like WHY

But let's see what happens when the G-wagon gets exposed. She'll hush up and sit down.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 2.32.27 PM.png

Didn't she get this as a gift awhile back and even wear it during her Harper Arabia video meaning these alterations happened a while back but she posting it now.

For all she knows I can be some 12 year old hater jealous of her on the internet. Why she doing all this.

View attachment 507922View attachment 507923So she’s wearing the same jumper and the same hair. I don’t know many stores that sell both Burberry and dior... unless she’s taking them to a tailor ? But I thought she’d get them fixed in the actual designer store ... Maybe I’m looking too much into it.
Oh true! And yeah both are from the same day/time because her tailor wearing the same thing.
Anyways, I thought the company does the alterations so the client does not have to?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes she mentioned taking her Gucci tracks back to Gucci for alteration in one vid. Girl is so caught up in designer she doesn’t realise wearing non designer petite clothing with designer accessories would make her look better... i want to call her a borderline chav

Reactions: 4

And 3 Rolls Royces

And 3 Rolls Royces
LOL
I am going to include a small segment "Lailli bullying people/being toxic" how she makes Anncy feels insecure, bullying that poor Jewelry seller...
Any idea what to include?
the brands she looks down upon when they become more accessible to people, the maid thing, maybe not the Anncy thing cause Anncy could deny it

Yes Anncy lost a lot of Persian friends... bet you can guess why

I assume she couldn’t return this pair as her dog weed on it if I remember...
Who knows ... she said she tried using a hair dryer on her AM’s to stretch them out and is considering returning them but can’t find the receipt or whatever she said so I wouldn’t put it past her to not try to return something that’s been peed on.

• Haha
Oh true! And yeah both are from the same day/time because her tailor wearing the same thing.
Anyways, I thought the company does the alterations so the client does not have to?
that’s what I’m thinking too ! Usually the designer does the alterations. I doubt dior and Burberry use the same tailor🤨

And 3 Rolls Royces

And 3 Rolls Royces
Pleaaase include that picture of her tiny, ugly bedroom which she accidentally left in the video(I have it saved on my phone of you want it). That is going to make bobble head soooo mad. But what is she going to do? A house tour? LMAO so we can see how broke she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going back to the G Wagon hire story - She had two different ones. One was the normal 4x4 G wagon and then she was back in the UK for ages so she obviously didn't have it, she went back to Dubai once and the G had vanished and she was back in the ratty 5-6 year old Merc. GG blew up and all of a sudden, one Lielie's next visit, she had a Brabus upgrade 😂

Its that Ali guys car - GG threads said he was studying abroad and had loaned the car to Lailli or they had some sort of arrangement with it. A few of them even followed him and he accepted lol. I don't think the Brabus was Ali's one - I think she had to actually pay for that rental.

Also never forget the times in LDN when she claimed she had a personal driver but called Uber VIP instead. Its actually sad the lengths she goes too and its even worse for her mother to be encouraging her.

• Haha
Does anyone have proof/tea that Lailli's father is an Indian?

I have it saved, thanks. I'm just looking for more call outs as good at this and the Dior bag smh she's buying the bad knock offs too
He can’t be Pakistani for sure because there’s no way he could work in India as a Pakistani for so long. Here’s a screenshot explaining the legalese in simple language.

Her mom def said something about rumours or whatever that Lailli worked as a personal shopper no other way that sentence would make sense.

If she actually draws attention to the video and the theory she is actually stupid. I really didn't think she'd even see the video if it reached 10k and wouldn't deny until 100k. But the video is just at 6k and she already doing the most. SMH

Her and Mona gonna look hella stupid when I spill the tea on the G-Wagon rental
Btw side note- you have a video upload on your channel you might want to take down since it makes you identifiable.

#2 Lailli Mirza-The wanna be Persian heiress (Another Fake Influencer)
You might want to stick with the word “ethnicity” in the caption it seems to have become popular

Attachments

Last edited:
Btw side note- you have a video upload on your channel you might want to take down since it makes you identifiable.
Which one?
I literally went through them all just now and I can't find it but I'm sure you saw something I didn't.

I also went and made sure my username attached here wasn't going to lead to anything identifiable

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He can’t be Pakistani for sure because there’s no way he could work in India as a Pakistani for so long. Here’s a screenshot explaining the legalese in simple language.
He's Indian and has another family in India. Doesn't Lailli have half-siblings who go to some prestigious Indian private school? I could be making this up but I distinctively remember her mentioning something along those lines in a throwaway comment.
Her mum can be Indian too but I do find it weird that Lailli who classes herself as Persian has such a deep and vocal hatred for Afghans (for literally no reason) but no hatred for Pakistani's like most Indians (vice versa applies). She pushes Persian so much, it just discredits her even more imo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.