Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
AE9E5FE9-94E0-4EF0-A8A7-069C0B6C29D7.jpeg

Lialli took down her last yt video pretty fast because she forgot to edit out the end...and the real reason she won’t do a “house tour” 🤭 all credits to GG. I’m honestly so embarrassed for her. She stages half her bedroom to film her “luxury hauls”...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Lalooooo

Hiiii. I have been on this thread for a while now and I decided to make an account. I'm an iranian living in Iran and I can tell just by looking at her that there is no way she could be Iranian. To europeans and americans We might look similar to other ethnicities but tell you what even though we have different skin and hair colors we can always tell when someone is iranian just by looking at them once.
As for the dynasty stunt, there is no way that someone in this day and age could claim that they are from the Zand dynasty. That is simply impossible to determine. There are only some people from the Pahlavi dynasty which was overthrown about 40 years ago and none of them would live somewhere as close as dubai since there is a chance they might get arrested by the current government as the shah took a very large amount of money and some national treasuries when he was fleeing the country. So no real Pahlavi in their right mind would think of staying so close to Iran for such a long time.
I actually did not know that lielie had claimed to be persian. I only got curious to google her name because her behaviour seemed very strange to me. I could not even pick up on all the fake stuff but everything she said screamed "not rich" to me.
I am not an "heiress" in any way but I went to a private school where I was classmates with some really rich people and what I witnessed was that usually the ones who did not have the most money were the most adamant about letting everyone know about their wealth. I had a friend who basically lived in a castle and I had no idea she was that rich until I had actually got invited to her house.
So she is not persian nor is she rich and you really need no documented proof for that. you can tell just by watching a couple of her videos because this girl gives herself away as soon as she opens her mouth lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
20A494EA-434A-4883-8D6F-AE6729DAB5C4.jpeg
634E535F-BD4B-417C-9C3E-721A813D8B0B.jpeg
C4950107-1ED1-4660-BAE0-94C31D5AD7D5.jpeg
FD7F16D0-20B7-4128-9964-E761F1769B70.jpeg
AE8F6A5E-0278-4BCB-B10D-86BA8B1714ED.jpeg
869671B8-AA01-4EB7-926B-31C5E1EA14AD.jpeg
9485BDA6-E3A6-4D0A-AC51-4BD4A6993B6A.jpeg
This is an example of some khaliji luxury style rooms and lailli’s ikea mismatched furniture ain’t it. Some of it is ostentatious and over the top but her house is not luxurious. If you’re not familiar with the Arabian gulf or their houses you could be fooled by the rented cars and fake bags. Because lialli is doing her best to play the part of millionaire trust fund Persian princess of Al Barsha she’s even got her mother in on it. She really should start saving and investing all that money she’s wasting on luxury rental cars. She must have felt a terrible inferiority complex growing up to lie this much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

imperialdotcom

Hi guys, I never comment on such threads but I feel like I had to say this: Alizey is posting that she’s on OK magazine’s cover —which is cool. But she’s completely hiding the fact that this particular cover is for the PAKISTANI OK! Magazine. LOL. I mean, she’s using her connections to get on the front covers of top Pakistani magazines but is completely hiding the fact it’s a Pakistani magazine. Many of the socialites that live in Pakistan are probably cringing at them, considering a lot of these Pakistani girls, especially from wealthy families in Islamabad and Lahore think of them as nobodies. I wouldn’t have a problem but I think it’s shady how she’s not mentioning that the cover is for Pakistan. How funny. These two sisters look down on Pakistan so much yet need to get published on Pakistani magazines and brands. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

thepinky

I'm suspicious about her recent purchases. I doubt most of them are real. There's no way she or her mom suddenly have enough to buy multiple Hermes bags. She was exposed on Guru Gossip for renting her cars, passing off fakes as real, pretending she has a driver, grew up in Marylebone, is Iranian, that her mom bought her and her sister apartments in Central London, came from a Persian dynasty etc. Some GuruGossiper's friend says they saw her in Harrods a lot, but she never bought anything. I remember a Harrods shopping vlog when she really wanted a Canada Goose parka and their jackets (usually under £1000) aren't a lot for a classic coat you can wear for years, yet she didn't get it and kept wearing that hideous green Woolrich parka for ages. Thanks for the info about their Dubai neighbourhood. Just another thing she's lying about and embellishing.

She says she won't do a closet tour for privacy reasons... yet films herself getting cosmetic procedures and titles her videos "$10,000 haul"... more like she doesn't want to do it because her closet looks cheap, many items are fake and she returned a lot of the real stuff. It's ironic she's anti-vaccine but will happily inject her face and lips with unknown chemicals LOL. She has no idea what's even in botox or lip injections. She tries to act like she's independently rich and above influencing with her IG bio "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" when she absolutely is an influencer and the worst kind, a faker. She has ads on her YT videos, uses clickbait titles, affiliate links, does sponsored posts (she even did multiple Daniel Wellington ads which is not her style at all but she did it anyways for the $$$ whereas WenWen Stokes talked about turning down a FarFetch partnership because YT is truly a hobby for her), started a clothing, makeup lines etc

Reactions: 19

xforeverlove21

I am in the progress of putting together a video (gathered a bunch of receipts including screenshots and videos of the sources-just in case they delete or remove stuff) for YouTube in which I expose the gruesome twosome for all their lies (specifically the ones about them being uber rich and able to do all these so called purchases for herself). I mean mad respect to Alizey for distancing herself

• Heart
Reactions: 18

swishswish94

DUBAI STYLE OLSEN TWINS OH LORD I'm laughing so hard because I am pretty sure one of them wrote the caption themselves.

DUBAI STYLE OLSEN TWINS OH LORD I'm laughing so hard because I am pretty sure one of them wrote the caption themselves.
Literally, nobody calls them that !!

Oh my god when you rewatch her videos it’s so obvious she’s lying..”I know I said I wouldn’t get this pair but I just had to” like she says that in almost all her hauls and then in one of her vlogs she said how she wanted a pair of sold out Muaddis but the only way to get them was through a personal shopper but she said that would ”never happen”
honestly I’m mad at myself for not seeing this BS earlier
I think the fact is that she is, at her core, supremely unimpressed and insecure. She doesn't like her face, her body, her culture, her material wealth (whatever little she has), her status, or her job. So she's made an entire facade on the internet but the worst part is that she has a supreiority complex about it to make other people feel like shit!

I am in the progress of putting together a video (gathered a bunch of receipts including screenshots and videos of the sources-just in case they delete or remove stuff) for YouTube in which I expose the gruesome twosome for all their lies (specifically the ones about them being uber rich and able to do all these so called purchases for herself). I mean mad respect to Alizey for distancing herself
girl we will watch tf out of that video.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Lalooooo

View attachment 345192View attachment 345193View attachment 345194 She’s almost as big a try hard as Sonia and Faeza Ali. It’s the google translate Farsi for me 🤣 queen of fakes and rental cars 🤭 credits to lipstickalley and GG
View attachment 345197 Why is lialli’s Persian grandma wearing salwar khameez?? 🤔
My god that's not how you speak farsi when you wanna communicate!! Even the person who has asked her the question is incorrect.
I'm not sure how I can explain this to you but the way we communicate using Farsi is different from when we wanna use the language to write a formal text. She is replying to the comment as if she is writing a formal text and that only happens when you are a foreigner who has learned farsi on their own and has not had the chance to talk to someone in real life.
Lielie clearly has not bothered to learn the language this has happened because she used google translate😂😂😂
Let me translate the comment for you which has also been typed into google translate: you look very beautifully, I like the plastic bag, where were u?
( the person had probably meant to write کیف which means "bag" but google translated it to "plastic bag"😂😂😂. The grammar of the last sentence is also incorrect.)
Also "mamanam az mashhad ast" is a direct translation from English. We don't say I'm from X in farsi. "From" is translated to "Az" here which is not used in a sentence like this.
Even the person's last name is not Iranian lol😂
Hadid is an Arabic last name an iranian would be called "Hadidi". Lielie, please stop with the iranian stunt you are so embarrassing. HELL even the first name is not used in Iran I've never heard that name😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have mutual friends with these girls and it’s all a facade. They are normal sort of middle class girls and living the life of anybody who owns a beauty salon I suppose.

I don’t know what Lailli is doing but surely Dubai is a small place, who would be so shameless to create countless videos of fakes and post on YouTube?

she clearly doesn’t own all these clothes as she just constantly wears the same grey hoodies, white vest and baggy jumper combos with leather leggings lol... and what is the point anyways, she never leaves her house apart from togo to dubai mall.

it’s hard to believe Lailli has any sort of thriving business, she was even crying after attending university for a couple of days how could she cope with anything more strenuous? Running a business is much harder! Haha
But I really don't understand how she is able to keep this up for so long. people in dubai probably know that she has created a fake persona and so do her family and relatives back in her home country. There is another person on the internet named Anna Bey who is also infamous for lying about her wealth and so many other things but she is actually scamming people and making tons of money. I don't understand what she really gains from this. I know this is a way of feeding her ego but she is losing so much more in return

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

thepinky

@xforeverlove21 The FBI needs to hire you! Can we archive everything in a Google folder or something? There were so many receipts and proof of her lies in the original GuruGossip threads (like her rented / borrowed cars) but the site is unbearable to use so it's hard to find.

@swishswish94 I agree. I don't enjoy watching influencers like Lailli who lie and embellish everything. I like watching influencers who are either actually wealthy (they buy RTW and weird seasonal pieces so it's refreshing compared to all the boring neutral classics most people get) and influencers who are working professionals and are upfront about having to save up for their bags and how influencing is either their full time job or secondary income. In comparison, Lailli is still deadset on trying to act like she's above influencing and doesn't need it

xforeverlove21

IMG_6784.jpg

LieLie just posted this pic like she just took a ride in her Ferrari

This picture seemed so familiar
IMG_6788.jpg

Oh right because the picture she posted now (in 2021) was taken in 2017. The EXACT same outfit with the same whip which confirms she's only seen it like once LMAOOOO
This bish is fake asf. This alone confirms it. I know so many wannabes who do this (take a photoshoot with a whip 4-5 years ago) and than post it now like it's a fresh pic.

• Haha
  • Sick

elektrakingt

Off topic, but her flat is a new build at central London - I keep having the location deleted so I cannot write it down. It is not at a great location, as there are council flats nearby. I had also realised from her videos that they were on a bad floor, facing the railway, so nothing exclusive.

I always thought, if she is able to spend so much per month on luxury items, and portray her family as multi-millionaires... surely she could afford a place at Knightsbridge/Belgravia... So, ‘Persian Princess’, what are you doing living in an average flat when you come from a so-called ‘Dynasty’?

She is the visual interpretation of nouveau riche. Very middle class, new money, trying too hard to shove it in everyone’s face. I went to a boarding school in Scotland (Gordonstoun), and I had many Persian friends there. My friendship circle always kept our wealth quiet. When you come from money, you don’t brag about it, simple. I have a friend who’s fathers £50M super-yacht is named after her. Now, if this were to be Lielie, the whole world would know about it. But, as it will never be her (as her family do not come from that kind of money), I can only imagine what she would have done.

I am also quite sceptical about how she has not achieved much in life, and yet her Mother does not push her to work. An old money family, or any decent family, tends to invest in their children’s education, so that they can get somewhere in life and withhold the family dynasty. This is yet another example of her family’s working class backgrounds (not that there is anything wrong with being working class). Trust me, no millionaire parent is okay with giving their 24 something year old an allowance (especially one that she portrays) for such a long time. My father (who is a Barrister and a QC) who probably has an earning that puts him in the 1% will even find me spending up to £5K a month crazy. He would never allow such a thing. I have never ever seen a successful family who have been so comfortable with financing their daughter who does not do anything but shop, make YouTube videos and blog (of course, if it is true that her designer items are non-authentic, then that explains it).

There are many things she does that exposes her background. It is quite embarrassing watching her at times. She is either portraying a fake lifestyle, or is the daughter of a multi-millionaire. I suppose we all know which...

Last edited:

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I am not sure if she does or doesn't but she did make a luxury haul and did mention her birthday haul (or lackthereof) in her recent video and that's the main things mentioned here.

Anyways speaking of her recent haul anybody else notice how different it is now compared to before LMAO. She literally only showed designer boots and boxers (which aren't even that expensive) which Im pretty sure was a free gift from FarFetch in exchange for a shout out. I mean after all this time of being MIA with luxury hauls all she shows is this 2 things... now we know this is the true her and those luxury hauls were never for her.

View attachment 488991
Didn't she make a whole PSA AGAINT microblading and even stopped Anncy from getting it done and now this.... :rolleyes:

View attachment 488995
LieLie with her fake everything wouldn't know high standards if her life depended on it

View attachment 488998
LMAOOOOO dead

View attachment 489013
She was doing this job since 2016 which would make her 16 at the time

2012*

2012*
She talks about high standards but pretends to be married, engages in petty Twitter wars, fakes an entire life around material goods that aren’t even hers...that’s not high standards babe, that’s desperation xxx

• Haha

rihstan90

hi! i’m from gg but they’re always down 🙄 thanks for having me ladies! About lailli’s watch, i think it’s fake. i’m prepared to die on this hill. idc what that IG account says. our girl doesn’t even have closet shelves. yesterday i was browsing a watch reseller website and later i was targeted by IG ads for a company called watch lending club. you pay a low monthly membership and can borrow a luxury watch. she also could have just got a really good fake shes confident about. there are people who make birkins that look identical to real ones, i’m sure there are top fake watch makers. especially in dubai where people risk it all to blend in with the rich locals and south asian business folks.

as for the jewelry... i’ve seen real gold knockoff cartier juste un clou bracelets for $800 USD instead of the $3000+ on the cartier website. She probably found a good jeweler for van cleef replicas. It wouldn’t put it passed her to take one of her client’s van cleef purchases and asking for an exact replica to be made. gold is expensive but much less cheaper when there isn’t a big designer name behind it.

Is it just me, or is the youtube luxury community dying? Nobody ever posts anything worth watching anymore because either their hauls are like, two earrings and a pair of shoes, or it's 'fake'/personal shopper things. I wanna see some real deal shopping of authentic items, like exotic bags, high jewelry, etc. but all that content seems to be on instagram only, which is understandable as they don't want to get robbed/doxxed/etc but also a shame you can't see that type of true luxury content on youtube. I think the only person who does content like that is Jamie Xie but she's so monotone that it's actually boring watching her even if the items she's showing are interesting.

Reactions: 16

Nono al

She comes across as such an unhappy individual. She literally has nothing going on for her than making videos about shopping. Perhaps getting a facial. It's quite sad to witness.

I know it's lockdown but this has been her ongoing issue. Arrogance and her desire to come across as a heiress has held her back from pursuing anything that would actually bring her true fulfillment in her life. Not exactly selling herself well as good housewife material either, and it’s not just the inability to use a dishwasher but no successful man wants a woman like that raising their kids. What's she gonna teach them? Lol
Every time I think of the ‘mirza dynasty’ and that she and alizey can’t fly together I erupt with laughter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Azuki

Shes doing a Q&A video and on IG she asked people to ask her assumptions now shes posting pictures in designer things that didnt make the feed just to show her luxury items that she has them
the thing is why is she doing it now? we know she doesnt have them shes saying she wont do closet tour because its tacky and then shes dropping 50000 houl video on ig like who are u kidding?
also what bothers me the most is her house it looks nothing special for someone"so rich" hell im from croatia i would call myself middle class but house of my parents looks more luxurious...

and if you need tea on tamara kalinic hit me up also check the theme about her! i dont know much about sugar daddy but boy shes such a liar wanna be camila coelho now she even says is darker tone! like wtf bitch u went to costa rica in the middle of pandemic and u got tan now ur using fake one to prolong it also she threw a party for her birthday and posted she only had pizza with her bf on her feed...

i dont know whats up with these influencers why bother to lie so much its not like ur celebrity if ur famous you arent even E list famous more like Z list famous or how we say it in balkans ŽNJ list.

anyways omg i think lailli is having a break down and im here for it i cant wait for what she will say and then for us to prove her wrong BYE FELICIA

OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH she saw this here im sure and went to comment! ohhh now all of sudden shes indian iranian bitch bye in 2015 u said ur azerbejani then persian now indian iranian and u used to shit on afganistan pakistani and indian people u said they are poor and ur mom is dressed up in pakistani clothes on fb

• Haha