Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.33.59 PM.png

Capture-d-e-cran-2020-03-13-a-21-28-39.png

Also I may be tripping but her MOP and her black Alhambra charms look like they are two different sizes which they shouldn't be because the vintage Alhambra bracelet is one size and the same size for all despite the color

LMAO someone called out her exact fake trainers

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.37.10 PM.png

Capture-d-e-cran-2020-05-09-a-12-36-16.png

3 holes on the bottom row just like LieLii's version

LMAO so I was sus about the size of both clovers so what I did was re-scaled the image using an online feature
z43ElpW.png

Than I took screenshots of both respective cloves with the same scaled image and removed the backgrounds/extracted the clovers only

Than with that (btw this is all scaled and the same size and I never re-sized the images)
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.02.56 PM.png

I flipped the white one (btw MOP got removed so it's just the gold casing around it) so both are facing the same direction
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.08.02 PM.png

Than I super-imposed them
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.08.16 PM.png

So you can see the MOP clover is indeed larger than the black clover

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.07.44 PM.png

I lined it up more accurately now and black one is much smaller

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.19.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.19.43 PM.png

Chain links also look different

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.22.32 PM.png

Spacing in every loop and the shape of the loop is clearly different

When two authentic bracelets are worn side by side you can clearly see how the clovers are identical in size

c287e7790f6ebebc4aa16106467578a3.jpg

A young Alizey was featured in this http://thefiercediaries.com/2011/10/anna-dello-russo-symphony/

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.27.33 PM.png

Saanieh LMAO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 508672

Also I may be tripping but her MOP and her black Alhambra charms look like they are two different sizes which they shouldn't be because the vintage Alhambra bracelet is one size and the same size for all despite the color

LMAO someone called out her exact fake trainers

View attachment 508678

3 holes on the bottom row just like LieLii's version

LMAO so I was sus about the size of both clovers so what I did was re-scaled the image using an online feature

Than I took screenshots of both respective cloves with the same scaled image and removed the backgrounds/extracted the clovers only

Than with that (btw this is all scaled and the same size and I never re-sized the images)
View attachment 508715
I flipped the white one (btw MOP got removed so it's just the gold casing around it) so both are facing the same direction
View attachment 508716
Than I super-imposed them
View attachment 508718
So you can see the MOP clover is indeed larger than the black clover

View attachment 508722
I lined it up more accurately now and black one is much smaller

View attachment 508725View attachment 508726
Chain links also look different

View attachment 508728
Spacing in every loop and the shape of the loop is clearly different

When two authentic bracelets are worn side by side you can clearly see how the clovers are identical in size

A young Alizey was featured in this http://thefiercediaries.com/2011/10/anna-dello-russo-symphony/

View attachment 508734
Saanieh LMAO
Chains look different because she probably took out links but yeah the white one looks warped as hell compared to the black. I think the onyx is real and the MOP is fake since no links have been taken out

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.32.26 PM.png

Chains look different because she probably took out links but yeah the white one looks warped as hell compared to the black. I think the onyx is real and the MOP is fake since no links have been taken out
I'm not looking at the amount, length or anything. If you simply compare 1 single loop/link to another: the black one is smaller, rounder and doesn't have much spacing but looking at the 1 link/loop of the MOP it looks more rectangle/bigger spacing

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The number 1 evidence she lies about her ethnicity and is a shamed about it is changing her name from Saanieh to Lailli

Reactions: 5
Wow to the skin colour and yeah about the links:
CFB5CF09-6345-42FB-93DF-0E45B0ECC737.jpeg

if the girl wanted to be less sus she should have changed the spelling of her name to saniye which apparently is quite Turkish..but nope she wanted people to see that she was going to hide her south Asian Saaniyeh to something completely different.. was she trying to not be mistaken for Sonia Ali?

Last edited:
Here's the closet tour yall asked for:
closet2-1210.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.28.02 PM.png

ALWAYS just claimed Iranian

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.30.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.33.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.32.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.34.20 PM.png

Her stupid stans really think she can go from high street to Chanel, Dior, Gucci haute couture (at this time Mona had Biolite for a few years by then) with YT monetization funds for someone who has 1/3 of a million let alone millions of subscribes

Also here's the GG thread where the London flat gets exposed: https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=33753&start=775

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also according to Mona they are identical twins?

But how TF are they identical twins (for obvious reasons) wouldn't they be fraternal twins?

Reactions: 3
407E297F-7A00-475B-82EE-4FCCB758C6B6.jpeg

60C1CD48-395F-4246-9F6F-56C6C45642B0.jpeg
B293062C-2376-4D74-AADB-D15D652B50E1.jpeg
056E3667-3D3D-44BB-84E6-6AA07440E22E.jpeg

you cannot tell me that Lailli is going to go as far as say her dad is Iranian because of the link to Tipu Sultan and horse breeding in south India whilst speaking Persian 🤥🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 508771
View attachment 508778View attachment 508783View attachment 508784
you cannot tell me that Lailli is going to go as far as say her dad is Iranian because of the link to Tipu Sultan and horse breeding in south India whilst speaking Persian 🤥🤣
Where was she throwing the tantrum? In a video or in a private convo?

famous equestrian cousin
I think it's uncle and the brother is involved with it in the Olympics

How can her cousin represent India if she’s Iranian?

Bye bish, you're 75%+ Indian

According to my 23&me results it says I'm 80% of the ethnicity I'm from and 20% a bunch of other stuff but I never claim nor even bother to mention the 20% I only claim the 80% as my true heritage/ethnicity.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.15.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.15.52 PM.png

ad8567038cb25082346b8543d7b08697.jpg

"Major Mohammed Mirza" who is clearly her paternal grandfather and of Indian decent (considering he even lived there). This confirms the father is Indian.

Side note: The sleuths on GG def have connections to the FBI this is next level tea

This is going to be included right at the end of her Mercedes rental exposure segment

This is going to be included right at the end of her Mercedes rental exposure segment

This is her ancestor

Even if it is true (I doubt it), that means she’s three generations Indian
witch didn’t piece things in her mind. Just cause your great grandfather is iranian doesn’t mean you are, it means your ancestry from 3 generations ago is Persian. Don’t call yourself iranian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 508497
To the Lailli stan lurking on this page: I just want to address this and let you know that I am not racist.

I was pointing out how Rachel is not an influencer so I don't understand how could she expect any money from any sponsorships, because in her case it may be related to popularity (or lack thereof) not necessarily race. Also not going to get into it but MM got exposed really badly and she is now known to be using racism as a scapegoat.
View attachment 508512

The reason why I do not like people overplaying the race card is because it makes people who endure racism to lose credibility because now others will start to discredit their serious issues because a few people decided to take advantage of it (some people are greedy and will abuse the power of something for personal gain) since actions like these make it lose it's integrity to the general public who will begin to dismiss all racism issues.
View attachment 508505
FYI this was published in (not storm front):

View attachment 508503

Lailli is the one who hates dark skin so much and has to do brightening/whitening treatments rather than seeing/accepting it as something beautiful. She is also the Trump supporter. Not me.
First of all if this bish really thinks Meghan Markle cries racism at everything maybe she’s racist

First of all if this bish really thinks Meghan Markle cries racism at everything maybe she’s racist
Go read the MM thread and you'll understand how racism is not affiliated with her but rather her way to project a false narrative on someone.
I would agree that someone like MJ endured racism but def not MM.

POC (who have personal ties to the RF) even called MM out

MM is mixed race (still a white girl) these women are true representatives of POC

If you read this you'll understand why MM is hated (spoiler: it has nothing to do with race despite her trying to spin it that way):

This is the reason why I don't like people like MM: https://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wi...ghans-claims-racism-hurt-black-women-76369613

Her own father (who she threw away in the dump after all he's done for her) doesn't even trust her credibility:
https://www.insider.com/thomas-markle-defends-uk-royal-family-racism-harry-meghan-oprah-2021-3

She was even seen flirting with Serena William's mans during her Wimbdeldon match, Naomi even dropped the tea. She even went as far as researching the perfume Diana wore and wearing it the day she met Harry. SOOO much shady things on her (which I won't get into on this thread)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can we please stick to Lielie as the topic in this forum? I and I'm sure others don't care to hear xyz reasons why people don't like Meghan or argue what is or isn't racist (as a POC I deal with enough of that BS IRL).

Reactions: 14
you don’t have to entertain every comment foreverlove they are only screaming RaCiSm because it’s a sensitive topic and what you are doing is only exposing a fake heiress. miss al la toad is gross for trying to make this a racial issue and if anything it belittles the movements. that’s how I know they are all 100% guilty because this ain’t how innocent people respond to alleged accusations. Most of us here are minorities ourselves take several seats when you read this Al La Toad 🤢

Reactions: 9
Wow to the skin colour and yeah about the links:
View attachment 508755
if the girl wanted to be less sus she should have changed the spelling of her name to saniye which apparently is quite Turkish..but nope she wanted people to see that she was going to hide her south Asian Saaniyeh to something completely different.. was she trying to not be mistaken for Sonia Ali?
Saniye is a Turkish name we pronounce it as “Sah-nee-yeah”, surprised she didn’t keep her original name with her so-called Azeri roots

Where was she throwing the tantrum? In a video or in a private convo?

I think it's uncle and the brother is involved with it in the Olympics

How can her cousin represent India if she’s Iranian?

Bye bish, you're 75%+ Indian

According to my 23&me results it says I'm 80% of the ethnicity I'm from and 20% a bunch of other stuff but I never claim nor even bother to mention the 20% I only claim the 80% as my true heritage/ethnicity.

View attachment 508791
View attachment 508792
View attachment 508793
"Major Mohammed Mirza" who is clearly her paternal grandfather and of Indian decent (considering he even lived there). This confirms the father is Indian.

Side note: The sleuths on GG def have connections to the FBI this is next level tea

This is her ancestor

Even if it is true (I doubt it), that means she’s three generations Indian
witch didn’t piece things in her mind. Just cause your great grandfather is iranian doesn’t mean you are, it means your ancestry from 3 generations ago is Persian. Don’t call yourself iranian.
Some IG story 😩.. knowing Lielie she probably deleted it.. trust me I was looking!

Can we please stick to Lielie as the topic in this forum? I and I'm sure others don't care to hear xyz reasons why people don't like Meghan or argue what is or isn't racist (as a POC I deal with enough of that BS IRL).
Agreed hun but I don’t think xforeverlove21 was derailing...just highlighting how Lielie is going to pull out any excuse to blame others and not herself- watch out next it will be the gender equality card and me too!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.