Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It better be a bag collection. Funny how she thinks it’s “tacky” until people call her out on not owning her tit and suddenly she has to clear her name. I bet she went down to the bazaar and bought a replica copy of every bags she’s hauled and sold for MALM.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember someone called out Alizey's Chanel flap from there LA video

She took my advice.

Is she finally doing a closet tour?

LMAOOOOOOO so she posted a video the very next day my video went up with a luxury haul (after months of being MIA). Then right after did a Q&A with Mona to say that she is not a personal shopper. Then she said she's going to do a Chanel haul. Right after that she's doing some video showing all her bags.

ALL this over a video with BARELY 6k views (and at the time it was much less). Imagine what she'd do over a video posted by Spill or a blog from Exposing SMG.

I also want to see how she gonna defend my part 2 especially with the rental receipts. For all we know she could've found a rental company that had the bags she flexed and using those now. I wouldn't put it past her.

Featuring the fake :rolleyes:

Why is she suddenly wearing designer stuff in her stories
This bag looks authentic unlike the one Alizey showed. So rental?
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.23.08 AM.png

Reactions: 2
Will be interesting to see the Chanel haul as there are a few bags that I remember not seeing again.. and I will be bringing it up if they’re not there..that story is lame.. it shows the ones she regularly posts with plus the ones we think she is trying to sell..
People we need to start thinking of catchy thread names..
Also if she has a lot of authentic Dior bags, why did she wear the Himalayan croc twice to two Dior events..when she clearly needed two new outfits? There are at least 5/6 bags I can recall from her hauls which would have suited her outfit better yet she wants to be the most pretentious one in the room with the expensive bag? She is clearly lying about knowing how to style too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Will be interesting to see the Chanel haul as there are a few bags that I remember not seeing again.. and I will be bringing it up if they’re not there..that story is lame.. it shows the ones she regularly posts with plus the ones we think she is trying to sell..
People we need to start thinking of catchy thread names..
LieLie flaunting bags faker than her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ALL this over a video with BARELY 6k views (and at the time it was much less). Imagine what she'd do over a video posted by Spill or a blog from Exposing SMG.
LieLie wouldn't ever be big or relevant enough to be featured on Exposing SMG 🤣🤣🤣 and besides, those girls who run Exposing SMG are just as tapped as LieLie 🤣

Also if the watch is real, good for her

if the watch was hers we would see it multiple times and in a video
she obviously rented it, or borrowed it from someone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 507677
that’s why LV are still selling them instead of discontinuing.. yes fake ass fashionistaView attachment 507678View attachment 507679
Just realised we are on page 47 unlike 4 threads for Soniaxfyza 😂 someone will need to create thread 2 for this fake ass - by page 49.
She suits the tan complexion tbh. It's sad how she opted for skin whitening injections. I heard you can get skin brightening IV drips too and many people who get those disguise them as vitamin drips lmao

I've noticed how no procedure goes well for this girl. Her botched ass rhinoplasty, the whitening injections making her look sickly, her facial fillers look a bit off, also her breast augmentation looks a bit off too. I guess her karma catches up to her through her procedures lol

Omg her smile is not great at all 🥴
Hijabi mom has let daughter go out in a mini dress in Dubai-short legs and cleavage out gone to snag a khaleeji at Dubai Mall....not MOTE...yeah right

Lailli Mirza #2 Fake Persian wannabe full pathological lieliar

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.02.27 AM.png

I thought her Cartier watch was two-tone but suddenly she has only a sterling silver

Lie-lli's stans are the type to go like "nO LiELayee izz RiCH, Look Up BIOOlites R3venu3"

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.06.08 AM.png

Without realizing it's a completely different company
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.07.11 AM.png

I mean the fools literally act like Mona owns the Mayo Clinic. They also need to realize/understand that revenue from clinics in the US
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.12.07 AM.png

is MUCH different than any other country in the world because of private funding/insurance.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.10.04 AM.png

Not sure if that's annual revenue or revenue of all time (which would make sense)

Last edited:
Someone posted an old article from Mona who flat out said she has an Indian father and Iranian mother. And Lailli's dad is fully Indian. So that means Lailli is 75% Indian and 25% Iranian. I don't think they are Pakistani TBH

Also do you recall any other evidence from there that hardcore expose the frauds like the G-wagon rental LMAO

I'm trying hard to find Lailli's license plate on the rolls but she's careful with but apparently she drove off in it during Anncy's vlog. Trying to find that vlog now.
Yeah plus if her dad works in India or owns land there he has to be indian cause india is very hostile to Pakistani people you can’t just exist easily as a Pakistani in India.

#2 LieLie exposed as a personal shopper, it’s a matter of time before her stans drop her

• Heart
I am going to include a small segment "Lailli bullying people/being toxic" how she makes Anncy feels insecure, bullying that poor Jewelry seller...
Any idea what to include?
I feel like Anncy will come out and say - no she’s very nice she doesn’t bully me lol

View attachment 507510 Lie lie has been problematic and unfortunately most of these toxic self hating girls end up in Dubai where you can be as politically incorrect as you want with no repercussions 😩
She’s a disgusting person and this is a horrible tweet.

Mona is mentioned here
You’re telling me it’s a small bootstrapped business but they have 100000 hermes bags? Make it make sense

This is such blatant classism and you should put it on the YouTube video because goes to prove why we dislike her
The maid stuff? I'm going to include that and her making Anncy feel inferior. In one of her videos she's like to Anncy "this is your first time in a Rolls Royce isn't it" with a smug look on her face

I feel like Anncy will come out and say - no she’s very nice she doesn’t bully me lol

You’re telling me it’s a small bootstrapped business but they have 100000 hermes bags? Make it make sense
And 3 Rolls Royces

And 3 Rolls Royces

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.