Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try and include stuff she says about her maid, hang on I’ll try and find some screenshots x
About her maid? Fam wtf?
Next tea spill I'm really going to go at it and watch her get cancelled/lose credibility

View attachment 507529

Anyone ever see the license plate of the Rolls?

The only one I saw was the hotel but it was the hotel's car. Lailli goes hard to never show the exterior of it
Girl if you were genuinely as rich as you claim to be then YouTube money would be nothing to you LMFAOSHFDEJ. Her attempt at being relatable and quirky is cringe

And do what with that money? Blow it all on fake designer?

The fact she didn't take the vaccine is sending me like how can you refuse to take the vaccine but happily inject yourself with harmful ass chemicals for the sole purpose of pale skin to the point you look ill.

Imagine living in Dubai but not ever catching a tan because you're so obsessed with being pale... Ugh so lame.

Reactions: 11
It’s pathetic she is so ashamed of being south Asian. If I was her I would quit YouTube and this fake life and really work on myself and my self love. How can you be that ashamed of your culture and your ethnicity?

Think of all the people who died and fought so hard for freedom and independence all for Lailli to use harmful chemicals to lighten her skin and lie about where she comes from...

View attachment 507548
Does anyone got the tea/proof of her jewelry being fake?
I don’t think so, some people compared her VCA cloves and the looked really large compared to the authentic, and someone on here compared her VCA perlee and it looked off, but there’s no solid evidence and this could be blown off by her stans as “DiFfErEnt lIgHtiNg”

Reactions: 6
I’m going back to Dubai in may (inshallah if it’s off the red list), if I see on her Insta she’s at a cafe/mall I’ll 100% make my bf drive me there instantly to see her in real life and see how short she is, I’ve heard she’s basically a dwarf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes heiress buys cheap knock offs from questionable reseller sites known to have sold fakes before.. the girl would have kept it if a simp hadn’t pointed it out. Dior have better stock availability than say Chanel and I’ve had them go as far as checking warehouses so unsure why Lailli couldn’t source that bag considering she was hopping between two countries too at the time.
she claims she is 5” but someone I think it was on gg said 4”11
A877BAA7-9758-4D0C-84AE-F7D65B57811F.jpeg

@xforeverlove21 in one of her YT vids from 2019 she’s carrying a fake birkin. You can include this in your video. The only birkin she can buy for HERSELF is a fake one lol

Reactions: 2
What's not true? Her being a personal shopper?

If she said that than Mona probably said "I heard you were a personal shopper"
Dunno what mona said but she mumbled something

I think word for word she said “I am not a personal shopper and I will not be sourcing items for anyone except me or my family, but yeah it’s just not true”

And then mona was laughing in the back lol 🤥

Reactions: 4
but yeah it’s just not true”
Her mom def said something about rumours or whatever that Lailli worked as a personal shopper no other way that sentence would make sense.

If she actually draws attention to the video and the theory she is actually stupid. I really didn't think she'd even see the video if it reached 10k and wouldn't deny until 100k. But the video is just at 6k and she already doing the most. SMH

Her and Mona gonna look hella stupid when I spill the tea on the G-Wagon rental

Reactions: 5
4F9D8056-7FD6-4F8F-A414-5668157AD4D5.jpeg

that’s why LV are still selling them instead of discontinuing.. yes fake ass fashionista
8FC75531-ED8A-4C4D-9408-12DB362245B3.jpeg
8114A4AB-515A-4A7F-B907-3C39DC7EB9AA.jpeg

Just realised we are on page 47 unlike 4 threads for Soniaxfyza 😂 someone will need to create thread 2 for this fake ass - by page 49.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Reactions: 4
I remember someone called out Alizey's Chanel flap from there LA video

Her new story 🤥🤥

She took my advice.

Is she finally doing a closet tour?

LMAOOOOOOO so she posted a video the very next day my video went up with a luxury haul (after months of being MIA). Then right after did a Q&A with Mona to say that she is not a personal shopper. Then she said she's going to do a Chanel haul. Right after that she's doing some video showing all her bags.

ALL this over a video with BARELY 6k views (and at the time it was much less). Imagine what she'd do over a video posted by Spill or a blog from Exposing SMG.

I also want to see how she gonna defend my part 2 especially with the rental receipts. For all we know she could've found a rental company that had the bags she flexed and using those now. I wouldn't put it past her.

Featuring the fake :rolleyes:

Why is she suddenly wearing designer stuff in her stories

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.