Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lailli is such an insecure piece of tit. She wishes she was a wealthy Indian. She would know how wealthy some Indians are if she actually grew up around wealth and wouldn't try to hide her heritage. Also, all the rich desis I follow have an amazing collection of diamonds (see pics below). Broke ass lailli is never even invited to such events so she can wear her knock off costume jewellery LOOOL .

Rich Indians casually wear millions of dollars worth of diamonds to weddings. Lailli will make a whole scene and clickbait for a tennis bracelet and claim to be an heiress

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lailli is such an insecure piece of tit. She wishes she was a wealthy Indian. She would know how wealthy some Indians are if she actually grew up around wealth and wouldn't try to hide her heritage. Also, all the rich desis I follow have an amazing collection of diamonds (see pics below). Broke ass lailli is never even invited to such events so she can wear her knock off costume jewellery LOOOL .

Rich Indians casually wear millions of dollars worth of diamonds to weddings. Lailli will make a whole scene and clickbait for a tennis bracelet and claim to be an heiress
Exactly !! Her India vlog and the way she was cooped up with two more people in the airport cab which like just costs 15$ or less had me shook! If she was rich her hotel would send a swanky car.

Reactions: 5
Exactly !! Her India vlog and the way she was cooped up with two more people in the airport cab which like just costs 15$ or less had me shook! If she was rich her hotel would send a swanky car.
Exactly!!! It's very common in India to have a driver. My family is nothing but middle class and even we have one. A lot of government jobs also offer a car and driver as a part of the salary.

It really says a lot about her that not a single family member could send their driver to pick her up? In a nice car? You don't even need to be a millionaire to do that. Also Indian families are generally quite protective of their daughters. They truly wouldn't let them go around in crappy cabs if they could avoid it

Reactions: 11
Going back to the G Wagon hire story - She had two different ones. One was the normal 4x4 G wagon and then she was back in the UK for ages so she obviously didn't have it, she went back to Dubai once and the G had vanished and she was back in the ratty 5-6 year old Merc. GG blew up and all of a sudden, one Lielie's next visit, she had a Brabus upgrade 😂

Its that Ali guys car - GG threads said he was studying abroad and had loaned the car to Lailli or they had some sort of arrangement with it. A few of them even followed him and he accepted lol. I don't think the Brabus was Ali's one - I think she had to actually pay for that rental.

Also never forget the times in LDN when she claimed she had a personal driver but called Uber VIP instead. Its actually sad the lengths she goes too and its even worse for her mother to be encouraging her.
The Brabus one (listed in the ad) and the one from Ali and Lailli all had the same license plate meaning the same one with the mercedes logo got the Barbus upgrades (since Lailli also flexed it).

Any receipts of that guy loaning it to her?

Reactions: 1
But def gonna cover her ethnicity, all her contradictions, fake things and rentals (show hardcore proof which her stupid followers keep asking for). If anyone has any tea on these things please share.
how about that London apartment she keeps claiming is just Alizey’s even though they both lived in it? theres some detail about its location on GG.

Reactions: 7
how about that London apartment she keeps claiming is just Alizey’s even though they both lived in it? theres some detail about its location on GG.
I heard about this: She lied in older videos in London that her mom bought her and her sister two luxury Central London flats. Turns out her mom may have purchased them one flat in a non central London area.

Any proof/receipts?

Her fans defending her with the G-wagon and the ones who say she is Iranian/not Indian are going to look HELLA stupid when they see part 2. I mean they already look that way but now they gonna look like they have less brain cells than Anncy

She can show her fake bags and hop over to the tailor now and alter the few pieces she actually bought now but there is NO WAY she can defend herself with the luxury cars especially when she gets blasted on part 2

View attachment 507922View attachment 507923So she’s wearing the same jumper and the same hair. I don’t know many stores that sell both Burberry and dior... unless she’s taking them to a tailor ? But I thought she’d get them fixed in the actual designer store ... Maybe I’m looking too much into it.
The Burberry silk motif pants she showed in her video was long and not shorts meaning this girl went out and bought it just now for the sake of this story. She is wasting her time and money over a video with such little exposure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The Brabus one (listed in the ad) and the one from Ali and Lailli all had the same license plate meaning the same one with the mercedes logo got the Barbus upgrades (since Lailli also flexed it).

Any receipts of that guy loaning it to her?
I don't have any receipts but GG had SO many in 2018/2019. I'll need to dig through old threads if the site ever works! She had a G Wagon that had a different plate to the one Ali loaned her too and I've just remembered she had a standard normal sized G Wagon (that we have in the UK) - I remember her saying the Brabus was in the garage so she would have to "slum" in it and not "tower above the rest of the drivers" like normal

After part 2. I am going to blast SoniaxFyza let that dumb witch threaten to sue because she will not go far with that nor have any legitimate basis. I'm low key worried that the psycho would dox me but there is no way she can trace it back to me considering my username is never affiliated with my real name.

if the site ever works!
It's back up now! ;)

She had a G Wagon that had a different plate to the one Ali loaned her
LMAOO I need this!
I'm already putting together the whole G-Wagon situation. SO Ali owns a rental company?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes she mentioned taking her Gucci tracks back to Gucci for alteration in one vid. Girl is so caught up in designer she doesn’t realise wearing non designer petite clothing with designer accessories would make her look better... i want to call her a borderline chav
erm...she is a chav lol. uneducated, foul, buying flashy stuff based on labels rather than aesthetics that she can’t actually afford (sorry, i’m not British - i’m Aussie so if my interpretation of chav is wrong pls correct 🙃)

Reactions: 5
The video didn't even reach 10k views and this girl is taking EVERYTHING to heart and trying so hard to debunk it.

View attachment 508176
I even said that her sizing of clothing/alterations was theories and "potential" answers and even to questions yet she gotta do the most even for something that simple. I am certain she took a pen and paper and made a huge check list. SMH... like WHY

But let's see what happens when the G-wagon gets exposed. She'll hush up and sit down.

View attachment 508184
Didn't she get this as a gift awhile back and even wear it during her Harper Arabia video meaning these alterations happened a while back but she posting it now.

For all she knows I can be some 12 year old hater jealous of her on the internet. Why she doing all this.

Oh true! And yeah both are from the same day/time because her tailor wearing the same thing.
Anyways, I thought the company does the alterations so the client does not have to?
I just can't help but notice how pale her hands and arms are compared to the rest of her body lol

Also the sucking in 🤣 girl just breathe

Reactions: 3
She goes to a separate tailor because that business is owned by Mona. 313ateliers or something it’s called (she frequently promotes it) - Dubai company records are public and I looked up their business licence once and low and behold, it’s Mona Syed.
I assume she gets it done free there - I work for a very prestigious luxury brand and we don’t do alterations on RTW finished garments for free so I will assume other brands don’t either.
Our princess definitely can’t afford the extra cost of that 😂

Reactions: 8
Someone on here mentioned that she spoke about having a step brother or something? She follows this guy fouaadmirza on IG and there's an Indian flag next to his name, he doesn't follow anyone except 4 people hmm. Alizey also follows him???

edit: I heard their father is a horse breeder so maybe this guy uses one of his horses idk lmaoksdjks I'm probs reaching rn but yeah

After part 2. I am going to blast SoniaxFyza let that dumb witch threaten to sue because she will not go far with that nor have any legitimate basis. I'm low key worried that the psycho would dox me but there is no way she can trace it back to me considering my username is never affiliated with my real name.
FYI- Soniaxfyza have taken down Faeza’s racist rant vid on YT under the pretence of a copyright claim by a male with a sus name..ie Faeza’s imaginary brother
Back to Lailli- 🤡 needs cancelling.. if we can get solid proof she is a useless influencer- we can target the brands she is working with and let it be known.

She goes to a separate tailor because that business is owned by Mona. 313ateliers or something it’s called (she frequently promotes it) - Dubai company records are public and I looked up their business licence once and low and behold, it’s Mona Syed.
I assume she gets it done free there - I work for a very prestigious luxury brand and we don’t do alterations on RTW finished garments for free so I will assume other brands don’t either.
Our princess definitely can’t afford the extra cost of that 😂
Never known boutiques to offer free alterations and even Chanel will charge for bag repairs

Someone on here mentioned that she spoke about having a step brother or something? She follows this guy fouaadmirza on IG and there's an Indian flag next to his name, he doesn't follow anyone except 4 people hmm. Alizey also follows him???
Yeah she talked about him joining the olympics

FYI- Soniaxfyza have taken down Faeza’s racist rant vid on YT under the pretence of a copyright claim by a male with a sus name..ie Faeza’s imaginary brother
That's because they flat out took the clip from her and used that and only that. But if you repurpose it for your video and add commentary it's protected under rule 4.

Lailli just lies but she's not dangerous nor does she say extremely fked up/controversial tit

This witch is PSYCHOOOO she has severe mental health problems.

Her obsession and belief with astrology is the turning point.

Yeah she talked about him joining the olympics
It could be the guy I just mentioned then? He has spoken about joining the olympics. There's a picture of him with his parents too (I think they're his parents) on Google images. I don't want to post it here but yeah it's out in the public eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.