Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm pretty sure fouaad mirza is her cousin or something, his dad is her dad's brother probably
when you look at his articles he has different mother and father to lielie :)
gg talked about all this already

That's because they flat out took the clip from her and used that and only that. But if you repurpose it for your video and add commentary it's protected under rule 4.

Lailli just lies but she's not dangerous nor does she say extremely fked up/controversial tit

This witch is PSYCHOOOO she has severe mental health problems.

Her obsession and belief with astrology is the turning point.

i'm losing brain cells listening to her lol

Reactions: 2
Gone for a few hours and a 100 posts to catch up with 😳 I’m sure the flat that Mona bought them was exposed in either a gg thread where they managed to work out the location, I’ll try and find it

Gone for a few hours and a 100 posts to catch up with 😳 I’m sure the flat that Mona bought them was exposed in either a gg thread where they managed to work out the location, I’ll try and find it
She said she would only live in zones 1-2 but I’m sure the flat wasn’t even in those zones lol. It was identified from the train tracks in the background

Reactions: 3
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.35.32 PM.png

To the Lailli stan lurking on this page: I just want to address this and let you know that I am not racist.

I was pointing out how Rachel is not an influencer so I don't understand how could she expect any money from any sponsorships, because in her case it may be related to popularity (or lack thereof) not necessarily race. Also not going to get into it but MM got exposed really badly and she is now known to be using racism as a scapegoat.
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.58.22 PM.png

The reason why I do not like people overplaying the race card is because it makes people who endure racism to lose credibility because now others will start to discredit their serious issues because a few people decided to take advantage of it (some people are greedy and will abuse the power of something for personal gain) since actions like these make it lose it's integrity to the general public who will begin to dismiss all racism issues.
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.49.38 PM.png

FYI this was published in (not storm front):

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.50.34 PM.png

Lailli is the one who hates dark skin so much and has to do brightening/whitening treatments rather than seeing/accepting it as something beautiful. She is also the Trump supporter. Not me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 508497
To the Lailli stan lurking on this page: I just want to address this and let you know that I am not racist.

I was pointing out how Rachel is not an influencer so I don't understand how could she expect any money from any sponsorships, because in her case it may be related to popularity (or lack thereof) not necessarily race. Also not going to get into it but MM got exposed really badly and she is now known to be using racism as a scapegoat.
View attachment 508512

The reason why I do not like people overplaying the race card is because it makes people who actually endure racism to lose credibility because now others will start to discredit their serious issues because a few people decided to take advantage of it (some people are greedy and will abuse the power of something for personal gain) and make it lose it's integrity to the general public.
View attachment 508505

View attachment 508503
To be honest, you could've just mentioned Rachel not making any money because she isn't popular or what not without making it seem like you were downplaying the racial pay gap in your post.

Also, that screenshot of the Tweet you posted is from Terrence Williams. Do you even know who that is?

I agree the person in the comment went a bit too far with the last part tho wtf loooool

This ones for Lailli - hot off the press
Bella Hadid wears head-to-toe Michael Kors for a photo shoot in NY

#

A woman of colour yet pretends to be of a race with a naturally fairer complexion 🙄

Reactions: 1
View attachment 508497

View attachment 508512

The reason why I do not like people overplaying the race card is because it makes people who endure racism to lose credibility because now others will start to discredit their serious issues because a few people decided to take advantage of it (some people are greedy and will abuse the power of something for personal gain) since actions like these make it lose it's integrity to the general public who will begin to dismiss all racism issues.
View attachment 508505

View attachment 508503

Lailli is the one who hates dark skin so much and has to do brightening/whitening treatments rather than seeing/accepting it as something beautiful. She is also the Trump supporter. Not me.
yeah I think she’s reaching with that comment just like MM and her statements.

To be honest, you could've just mentioned Rachel not making any money because she isn't popular or what not without making it seem like you were downplaying the racial pay gap in your post.
Oh true I didn't really read the article but I was explicitly pointing out Rachel specifically because in her case it seems like it's due to her not being popular. Even if I said that people will still accuse me of being a racist. Obviously I won't dismiss other women who do endure the effects of racism (i.e. racial/gender pay gaps) but just Rachel's case does not seem to be strong considering how it could easily be due to her not being popular/well known (or even known) with a very small following.

Also me saying I know a lot of POC who are wealthy was not to discredit racism but rather to celebrate the success of some POC. These women made it because of their career choice and talents so maybe that's something anyone can look into if they want to build a name for themselves/make a lot of money.

Rachel was obviously a poor choice of example for that article because now it's making it lose credibility despite that issue being there (but for more popular women of color who get offered less pay than their blonde hair blue eyes counterparts). But I think a blonde hair blue eyed woman with the same "credentials"/unpopularity as Rachel will also get offered next to nothing because they simply won't gain the companies much profit compared to what they invest in them.

Last edited:
Oh true I didn't really read the article but I was explicitly pointing out Rachel specifically because in her case it seems like it's due to her not being popular. Even if I said that people will still accuse me of being a racist. Obviously I won't dismiss other women who do endure the effects of racism (i.e. racial/gender pay gaps) but just Rachel's case does not seem to be strong considering how it could easily be due to her not being popular/well known (or even known) with a very small following.

Rachel was obviously a poor choice of example for that article because now it's making it lose credibility despite that issue being there (but for more popular women of color who get offered less pay than their blonde hair blue eyes counterparts)
You're right, you had a point. + the person in that comment is reaching anyway so don't let it get to you, it just shows that your video is gaining views LMFAOKSJSD

@xforeverlove21 She wasn’t doing all those extravagant Hermes hauls at that time when this video was uploaded.
Omg that fake Birkin is so bad 😂

I'm not even a Birkin expert and I could tell straight away that it's a bad replica

After she was exposed for renting her G-Wagons (after she did so many embarassing videos like my G Wagon wardrobe tour) she's been more private about her rental cars because she doesn't want to get caught again. She'll flash the interior so us peasants know it's a Rolls Royce but even though so many viewers asked about the cars, she doesn't want to talk about it. Her "boundaries" are so convenient. I wish Aleem would spill some tea

Can someone create a new thread? https://tattle.life/threads/how-to-create-a-new-thread.906/

And post a recap of all the tea

Also me saying I know a lot of POC who are wealthy was not to discredit racism but rather to celebrate the success of some POC. These women made it because of their career choice and talents so maybe that's something anyone can look into if they want to build a name for themselves/make a lot of money.

The woman who made the most amount of money here was a POC. She's a true baller meanwhile the other white women featured here made much less and this has to do with career choices/talents/connections.
Obviously I'm not using this to say that racial/gender pay gap don't exist because they do and it's fked up to offer one worse more money than someone who is a different race/gender for the SAME job. So me saying she should look into other career choices was my way of saying maybe the influencer life isn't for her and she should rethink her path/source of income if she wants to make money.

You're right, you had a point. + the person in that comment is reaching anyway so don't let it get to you, it just shows that your video is gaining views LMFAOKSJSD
The person also wrote supportive comments about Lailli and saying she's legit and was even seen wearing clothes she featured on her videos in her current stories which means she owns it all (clearly they are reading this thread). That means there's snakes among us and lurking LMAO

Did anyone else notice the amount of "new members" pouring into this thread ever since the video went up? 👀

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.38.01 PM.png

Talks about "so much free time" while lurking and not even contributing to a thread on a person she stans.

She calls it all "tenuous unsubstantiated theories" okay than GTFO here witch and stop reading through each and every single post on the daily. People on this thread are actually talking and discussing with one another meanwhile you are out here reading several "theories" on a person you clearly stan. Talk about having no life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She has to be sending people over to defend her, or she’s creating fake accounts herself, I genuinely can’t believe people are so dumb to full for her lies when all the proof is in the video 🤡

Reactions: 5
She has to be sending people over to defend her, or she’s creating fake accounts herself, I genuinely can’t believe people are so dumb to full for her lies when all the proof is in the video 🤡
I was thinking the same because 2 accounts defending her posted 2 comments (back to back) around the same time and the users had nothing up or any signs that they even used YT

Harrods offer free tailoring for Black tier members so it does happen but they refuse to take anything down by more than a dress size as it ruins the shape of the garment. It’s mostly shortening hems and such like not completely resizing an outfit or customising it. Designers and luxury brands HATE it when people do that as they’re effectively redesigning their work.

FYI- Soniaxfyza have taken down Faeza’s racist rant vid on YT under the pretence of a copyright claim by a male with a sus name..ie Faeza’s imaginary brother
Back to Lailli- 🤡 needs cancelling.. if we can get solid proof she is a useless influencer- we can target the brands she is working with and let it be known.

Never known boutiques to offer free alterations and even Chanel will charge for bag repairs

when all the proof is in the video 🤡
The people who say there isn't any proof have no logical deduction skills whatsoever it only takes a few more brain cells than Anncy to be able to put two and two together.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.56.19 PM.png

I can't stand people who follow up everything with a question, they have zero argumentative abilities. I can easily follow up and ask "how do you know the earth actually isn't flat?" and than to every reply that says "X" keep asking "how do you know X happened for sure?"

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.56.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.58.25 PM.png

These two stans (and many others) gonna look hella foolish when part 2 goes up

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.56.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.58.25 PM.png

I honestly did not expect Lailli to see it let alone react unless the video got 100k views. NGL whenever people on GG would say that Lailli is reading the thread I didn't exactly buy it and didn't think she'd ever bother to do that or even come to notice.
But all it took was:
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.00.30 PM.png

To make her have an aneurysm and panic buy and than try to defend EVERYTHING within 48 hours. Like that is all it takes for her to do the most. Imagine if she invested this energy into stock markets or something useful, she could become wealthy.

We all literally got to Lailli's head, she covered/attempted to debunk EVERYTHING from the video.

1. Posing in the designer clothes and showing a gallery of throwbacks wearing the designer stuff
2. Dropping a luxury hall video the next day
3. Going on Twitter and announcing she's going to spill the tea
4. Buying more Chanel and dropping a new Chanel haul soon
5. Getting her mother to say something so she can deny being a personal shopper (LMAO this is my fave). Writing and reading a script.
6. Showing all her bags featured in the hauls on her story
7. Showing she gets alteration on her DESIGNER pieces
8. Replying to a comment she was not even mentioned in after reading the comments from my video/this thread to admit her ethnicity

One thing she can't do is she could never do is actually get a Rolls Royce and debunk it by proving she owns it. She can easily get a loan or use her sponsorship money to do the recent smaller hauls now or rent out stuff and ordering high tier fakes (that nobody can tell apart anyways especially not her followers who can't even call out blatantly obvious flaws) so no way anyone would be able to conclusively call out the high tier super fakes.
NGL I can barely tell them apart (authentic vs replica) there's no way her fans could tell something like this apart especially when no1 called out the obvious fakes like the Diorama (which Lielli now replaced) or the hideous Birkin or the obvious/flawed Chanel trainers:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Can anyone verify if this VCA bangle is fake? Some did a comparison but I can’t find it on gg
View attachment 508631

Here's a fake with real 18k

Lailli's color looks kind of off tbh
Her's also looks tarnished/darkned which is something that will never happen with 18k gold even if it touched Water

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 6.23.14 PM.png

'

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.