Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have tea! My family friend who lives in Dubai hills said they saw Mona looking at property on an open day there. Anyone know if it’s a good area ? Never heard of it

Yes a lot better than Al Barsha where she allegedly resides. If I remember from that documentary, Dubai Hills is an up and coming area for wealthy expats.
Al Barsha has some incredible villas tbh but only GCC passport holders can own there, it’s an area where locals were given their own plots of land to build but all plots have long been allocated and now the govt gives in other areas. Dubai Hills is an Emaar development with a very wide range of property options, from apartments to overpriced basic tiny townhouses, to massive mansions.

Reactions: 1
Is Dubai hills and Emirates hills the same thing? Where are the actual homes in uae? Not apartment complexes or joined villas but private homes?

Is Dubai hills and Emirates hills the same thing? Where are the actual homes in uae? Not apartment complexes or joined villas but private homes?
Different. Emirates Hills is more expensive, apparently the most expensive villa community. Dubai Hills sounds more modest in comparison.

Reactions: 3
No, not the same thing at all. Emirates Hills is the OG exclusive area for truly wealthy expats, it was the first community that allowed expats to purchase land and build their own mega mansions in whatever style they wanted. Houses go for between 50-150million AED in Emirates Hills and there are absolutely no townhouses or apartments, strictly mansions only.

There are local residential neighbourhoods where only GCC passport holders can own land, Jumeira being the original and the priciest due to its proximity to the beach. Then there’s Al Barsha, Al Quoz, and Nad al Sheba is also one of the most exclusive local neighbourhoods as a lot of prestigious families were given land there. Al Twar, Nad Al Hamar, Barsha South, Mizhar, Khawaneej are other local neighbourhoods but further out from the centre of the city.

There are communities with detached villas that expats can own, some of the most expensive and exclusive being District One, Jumeirah Golf Estates, The Palm, and Al Barari… the more ‘average’ shall we say is like Arabian Ranches. This is just about Dubai btw not the whole UAE, each emirate has its own urban planning lol. But locals are given land to build on based on which emirate their passport is issued from.

Reactions: 6
No, not the same thing at all. Emirates Hills is the OG exclusive area for truly wealthy expats, it was the first community that allowed expats to purchase land and build their own mega mansions in whatever style they wanted. Houses go for between 50-150million AED in Emirates Hills and there are absolutely no townhouses or apartments, strictly mansions only.

There are local residential neighbourhoods where only GCC passport holders can own land, Jumeira being the original and the priciest due to its proximity to the beach. Then there’s Al Barsha, Al Quoz, and Nad al Sheba is also one of the most exclusive local neighbourhoods as a lot of prestigious families were given land there. Al Twar, Nad Al Hamar, Barsha South, Mizhar, Khawaneej are other local neighbourhoods but further out from the centre of the city.

There are communities with detached villas that expats can own, some of the most expensive and exclusive being District One, Jumeirah Golf Estates, The Palm, and Al Barari… the more ‘average’ shall we say is like Arabian Ranches. This is just about Dubai btw not the whole UAE, each emirate has its own urban planning lol. But locals are given land to build on based on which emirate their passport is issued from.
That’s very interesting! Thank you for sharing this info ♥

I have tea! My family friend who lives in Dubai hills said they saw Mona looking at property on an open day there. Anyone know if it’s a good area ? Never heard of it
she could be renting it ig? the current house they live in is rented.

she could be renting it ig? the current house they live in is rented.
Because they wouldn't be allowed to buy in Dubai with the visa they were on however with the new visa that Mona would qualify for as a business owner, they may now be able to buy hence the shopping around.

I dont know too much about it but that makes the most sense to me. I'm sure Amir Khan and his wife have done the same.

Because they wouldn't be allowed to buy in Dubai with the visa they were on however with the new visa that Mona would qualify for as a business owner, they may now be able to buy hence the shopping around.

I dont know too much about it but that makes the most sense to me. I'm sure Amir Khan and his wife have done the same.
Not correct, she could’ve always bought a property. You don’t even need a residence visa to buy; plenty of non-residents own holiday homes or investment properties. In fact, if you buy a property worth a certain value you can automatically apply for a residence visa without having any sponsor, job or business in the country.

The only thing she could not do (regardless of any visa category) is buy in a GCC-ownership-only neighbourhood. Dubai Hills is a freehold community built and managed by Emaar and anyone is able to purchase there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.