Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I think I figured out this whole ethnicity drama. Well I know a guy born in Pakistan but he is actually of Baloch decent. Which I think Mona is and this whole thing makes sense when you put two and two together.

The Baloch are an Iranian people inhabiting the province of Balochistan in Iran and Pakistan as well as neighboring areas of Afghanistan and the southeast corner of the Iranian plateau in Southwest Asia. About 50% of the total Baloch population live in Balochistan, a western province of Pakistan. They make nearly 3.6% of the Pakistani population

Could this be a possibility?

Reactions: 1
Guys I think I figured out this whole ethnicity drama. Well I know a guy born in Pakistan but he is actually of Baloch decent. Which I think Mona is and this whole thing makes sense when you put two and two together.

The Baloch are an Iranian people inhabiting the province of Balochistan in Iran and Pakistan as well as neighboring areas of Afghanistan and the southeast corner of the Iranian plateau in Southwest Asia. About 50% of the total Baloch population live in Balochistan, a western province of Pakistan. They make nearly 3.6% of the Pakistani population

Could be but highly highly doubt cause someone said Mona’s family is originally Indian since the continent was one before right

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what this tea is about ?
Sounds like Lailli at some point but doubtful about now. Reality tv stars have been known to flex fakes when they could possibly afford the real stuff so it really wouldn’t surprise me that this happens on YT. Remember when Lailli unboxed the fake Chanel trainers? Section in the wiki all about the fakes
530C8F04-D396-4DB2-8D77-37371303C248.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It would explain why the rest of her life doesn’t look rich at all - with her ikea ass furniture and basic ass floor tiles and renter cars - she’s trying to make a YT career as a luxury reviewer with a fake Persian princess persona.

Reactions: 5
It would explain why the rest of her life doesn’t look rich at all - with her ikea ass furniture and basic ass floor tiles and renter cars - she’s trying to make a YT career as a luxury reviewer with a fake Persian princess persona.
Definitely a fake it til you make it, but she’s not as consistent as the other luxury YTubers. If it weren’t for her brand…probably would still be personal shopping/reselling. Got a feeling Anncy will be giving Lailli a run for her money (on the luxury front) soon. She seems to be doing well in LA.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like Lailli at some point but doubtful about now. Reality tv stars have been known to flex fakes when they could possibly afford the real stuff so it really wouldn’t surprise me that this happens on YT. Remember when Lailli unboxed the fake Chanel trainers? Section in the wiki all about the fakes
View attachment 1015114
Didn’t she film at the store so how come they’re not real chanel

Does anyone know what this tea is about ?
It can be about Freezia, Korean youtuber/reality star, she had this rich girl persona and came out everything was fake…she even did a Dior perfum ad with a fake Dior bag…I saw A comment somewhere how the Korean entertainment bizz excuses sexual assault and misogyny but they draw the line at fakes…but yeah Lailli hardly has the same following and hype as Freezia

I'm Baloch and yeah we speak an Iranian language and live in Iran too but nah Mona's definitely not one of us. She has 'Syed' and 'Mirza' in her name. Syed surname in the subcontinent= supposed descendants of the Prophet PBUH. and Baloch dont have Syed nor Mirza surnames, we use our own tribal surnames or just a 'baloch' at the end. And isnt Laili shia? Baloch are strictly sunni in Iran. I think Mona is either Punjabi or Muhajir

Reactions: 8
They arent Mirza from the mums side . They are from the dads side who has Persian heritage according to Syeda Mirza’s book

They arent Mirza from the mums side . They are from the dads side who has Persian heritage according to Syeda Mirza’s book
heritage is extremely different to being something.. they are indian pakistani not iranian. If we all took heritage into account I would be insanely mixed race

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.