Lailli Mirza #4 Fake bags, Fake relationships, Fake money and a Fake rich heiress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was mentioned that they have a side secret side business that manufactures fabrics or something. Is that what she uses manufacture her petite line? That's pretty smart. everything stays in the family

Reactions: 1
I think it was mentioned that they have a side secret side business that manufactures fabrics or something. Is that what she uses manufacture her petite line? That's pretty smart. everything stays in the family
I’m sure that you’re talking about the 313 Atelier which yes does belong to them and they even made Alizey’s dress for the Cannes film festival. Pretty sure that she uses them to manufacture the petite line. Some even speculate that the warehouse she talked about is actually for the 313 atelier. Courtesy of Mona of course.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Lailli is so boring, i don't even watch her videos anymore, i get bored of pretentious people who look down on others that act is so overdone
Anyways, do we all think she could get cancelled for faking her ethnicity?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lailli is so boring, i don't even watch her videos anymore, i get bored of pretentious people who look down on others that act is so overdone
Anyways, do we all think she could get cancelled for faking her ethnicity?
I agree. Sometimes when I want to fantasize about what I’d be like if I turned into a snobbish rich brat, I watch her vids, but her attitude has always been the biggest turn off for me. I hate the pivot she does between wanting to be an unapologetic rich mean girl, and when she suddenly decides to act like a classy member of a royal family. Pick a persona!

but no I don’t see her getting cancelled for lying about her ethnicity. It’s almost as if her audience truly doesn’t even care about actually getting to know Lailli. They just watch for the flashy bits. Anyone who does watch closely enough to their channel to notice all the holes eventually lands on these forums bc things don’t make sense. In my opinion, Lailli’s work ethnic and her constant lying will prevent her from largely gaining a large platform or every being a big influencer worthy of being truly “cancelled” She has to keep everyone an arms length away to even try and keep up the facade but even here on a smaller level, everything about her has been found out.

Reactions: 6
She won’t get cancelled bc she is not stupid enough to doxx or be racist so she’ll never really offend anyone to receive that ultimate exposure, but she’ll forever look like a dumbass for lying and leaving traces all over the internet.

Reactions: 5
I really don't think Lailli cares about being a big YTer or sumn, she definitely knows she'd be exposed in no time so it's better for her to have the dumb airheaded followers she has

Anyways, what's with that GCC citizenship comment? It's quite hard to get it, not even expats who have contributed to the Emirates have a citizenship, let alone the three of them with their above mediocre clinic

I really don't think Lailli cares about being a big YTer or sumn, she definitely knows she'd be exposed in no time so it's better for her to have the dumb airheaded followers she has

Anyways, what's with that GCC citizenship comment? It's quite hard to get it, not even expats who have contributed to the Emirates have a citizenship, let alone the three of them with their above mediocre clinic
That’s exactly what I’m saying.The citizenship comment caught my attention because we all know that it is very difficult to get it and I doubt they’ve been offered because they haven’t contributed much to the country. Is it a just throwaway comment and she just got mixed up? Possibly but with Lailli’s past of lying i doubt it. It’s not that shocking that someone would lie about something like that. Ola Farahat lies about it.

Reactions: 1
That’s exactly what I’m saying.The citizenship comment caught my attention because we all know that it is very difficult to get it and I doubt they’ve been offered because they haven’t contributed much to the country. Is it a just throwaway comment and she just got mixed up? Possibly but with Lailli’s past of lying i doubt it. It’s not that shocking that someone would lie about something like that. Ola Farahat lies about it.
As someone who’s engaged to a GCC citizen, getting a GCC citizenship is rather difficult and can only be obtained being born to GCC parents OR a GCC citizen father, regardless of where the mother is from. They’re also obtained via marriage after a period of time.

Before my engagement to my fiancé, he asked me if I would consider taking his citizenship (Saudi) or retaining my citizenship (which means I would be under an Iqama) and I expressed my desire to keep my citizenship (USA), which is gonna cost him a bit. Plus for the foreign wife of a Saudi spouse to become citizens via marriage the couple would need to be married for a solid 5 years and bring forth a child per the Kingdom’s guidelines. Also the process via marriage is rather long and painstaking but once approved (if approved) by MOI then you’re solid.

In the UAE, naturalization is granted to ppl who meet a list or conditions per Emirati Law, but even then it’s rather tough due to the culture and legal hoops.

the remark imo is funny cuz she’s toying with the fact she knows a pocket of her audience is not that smart regarding legal junk like this.

Reactions: 8
As someone who’s engaged to a GCC citizen, getting a GCC citizenship is rather difficult and can only be obtained being born to GCC parents OR a GCC citizen father, regardless of where the mother is from. They’re also obtained via marriage after a period of time.

Before my engagement to my fiancé, he asked me if I would consider taking his citizenship (Saudi) or retaining my citizenship (which means I would be under an Iqama) and I expressed my desire to keep my citizenship (USA), which is gonna cost him a bit. Plus for the foreign wife of a Saudi spouse to become citizens via marriage the couple would need to be married for a solid 5 years and bring forth a child per the Kingdom’s guidelines. Also the process via marriage is rather long and painstaking but once approved (if approved) by MOI then you’re solid.

In the UAE, naturalization is granted to ppl who meet a list or conditions per Emirati Law, but even then it’s rather tough due to the culture and legal hoops.

the remark imo is funny cuz she’s toying with the fact she knows a pocket of her audience is not that smart regarding legal junk like this.
That’s very helpful info! Thank you so much! I agree with you I think she made that comment because her audience are gullible and don’t even question her bullshit. Just another one of her lies.

That’s very helpful info! Thank you so much! I agree with you I think she made that comment because her audience are gullible and don’t even question her bullshit. Just another one of her lies.
Oh for sure she did looool. Any khaleeji sleuths can back me on this if not clarify or add on to what I already shared here.

So in general, it's very hard to get it
Seems like going through a lot for it, and i thought getting the USA citizenship was hard, i had to do a lot to get it

So in general, it's very hard to get it
Seems like going through a lot for it, and i thought getting the USA citizenship was hard, i had to do a lot to get it
US citizenship is quite hard and the process is a nightmare for anyone unless you have a sponsor to kinda boost your chances. But yes, overall a GCC citizenship is a big b*tch to acquire. But the biggest pain for me was the marital application process thru MOI. Now THAT can rock your socks off...

Which is why I had to speak on the GCC remark the jarhead made about GCC citizenship. Its NOT so easy to acquire, and Emirati law has a sprinkling of differences than Saudi law, but they still make it rough to get naturalized. She thought she had something saying that smh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.